Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2007, 12:02 PM   #1
ceelstar96
Webkinz :)

ceelstar96 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Re: PLEASE HELP ME OUT

I hate to break it to you, but its already hard enough for me to get 1,000 kc in a day!
If you absolutly NEED 10,000 um...go ahead and buy 5-6 more webkinz and you'll be set, conmsidering whenever you get a new webkinz you get 2000. Sorry. And why DO YOU need 10,000 by 2morrow @ 4:00?
just curious.
~ceelstar96
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2007, 05:11 PM   #2
perrito007
perrito007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: PLEASE HELP ME OUT

wow you must really need it because ive seen this post everywhere on this site
Old 06-29-2007, 06:46 PM   #3
Argie17
Gifted
Argie is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by ceelstar96
I hate to break it to you, but its already hard enough for me to get 1,000 kc in a day!
If you absolutly NEED 10,000 um...go ahead and buy 5-6 more webkinz and you'll be set, conmsidering whenever you get a new webkinz you get 2000. Sorry. And why DO YOU need 10,000 by 2morrow @ 4:00?
just curious.
~ceelstar96
Actually, only your first Webkinz gets you 2000 kinzcash. Webkinz 2-10 get you 2500 and Webkinz 11+ get you 3500. Sorry, just needed to say that.

Actually, to tell you the truth, I have no idea how to jump from 807 Kinzcash to 10,000 Kinzcash in less than a day (in my time, at least). Sorry to hear that your broke and that the thing only comes out every three months!
Old 06-29-2007, 07:01 PM   #4
UNI

Absolutely Need? Probably not.

Absolutely want the hot tub...Probably.

If you are good a checkers, you can win in under 90 seconds, and win 60 kc per time.
---Hint--- You dont have to captur all chips, just be able to move when computer isnt.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:06 PM   #5
froggy6875
froggy6875 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow. add me to your friends list because. I just got the 100,000 dollars on the wishing well. i have a huge house and a large room with a ton of exclusive items in it that i could send to you for you to sell and redo your house if you want.

froggy - this is very nice but please do not offer giftz outside the gift exchange. thanks!
-morganannie

Last edited by Annie; 06-29-2007 at 08:14 PM..
Old 06-29-2007, 08:11 PM   #6
I Love Elephants
Gift Guru

Dargie is a glorious beacon of lightDargie is a glorious beacon of light

um froggie could you please help me? you dont to if you want to...its just that i need some money to finish a spa....

Please do not ask for giftz.
-morganannie

Last edited by Annie; 06-29-2007 at 08:14 PM..
Closed