Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2008, 09:49 AM   #21
6ladybug is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Please Help Me! My Account Is Gone!

Make sure you look for at least 1 code on that account. You said she had 20 webkinz on the account, maybe she has at least one code in her room somewhere. GOOD LUCK.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2008, 06:08 PM   #22
Lil Kinz
AudreyNicole is an unknown quantity at this point

The same thing is happening to me. I just set up a new account like a hour ago. I got logged out due to inactivity and when I tried logging back in, it said my user name and password were not recognized. I tried it may ways (cap lock on, cap lock off, etc.) and still nothing. I am not sure where to do from here. I still have the code, so I went to where it says forgot my user name, and put in my info and it says that it doesn't match their records. I sure hope it's some kind of glitch, cause I'd hate to be out $15. My son's account is working just fine... I am so sad
Old 01-02-2008, 06:22 PM   #23
kareng8761 is on a distinguished road

I would try again tomorrow. They are having a lot of trouble today. It took me several tries to get on and I keep getting that Please wait...... thing.
Old 01-03-2008, 10:29 AM   #24
im so happy bein a
Gift Guru
yasminamo is on a distinguished road

You click Forgot your Password and then you put in one of your secret codes and it will give you a password WRITE IT DOWN cuz it will be hard then you can change you password back to what it should be!