Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2008, 02:12 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

motts is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Please Help Me! My Account Is Gone!

it happend to mke do i fogot my password write the new on a pice oif paper and change it to the old one and start plsying!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2008, 03:24 PM   #12
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Here is what happened to you. Probably, someone logged onto the account, and took it as their own. So, what you do is you keep the secret code tag and nter it as your password. Change the password, and you will be good. DO A VERY HARD TO GUESS PASSWORD!!! I hope this works out for you!
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2008, 05:53 PM   #13
brown22eye
Gifted

sparkleful96 will become famous soon enough

OK, the same thing happened to my brother. What he did (well whatI did) was went to forgot your password, and then typed in the secret code. Butyou saidthat you didn't have the code. Look around you house andin her room, and try to find it. Try to contact GANZ for help. I am sorry about that. I wish that I could help more, but I don't know how. I hope you find your code!
Old 01-01-2008, 10:39 PM   #14
Gifted

Ta Ta is an unknown quantity at this point

I was checking back at your post to see if you found anything out about your lost account. I felt sorry for your sister. It is alot of work to build and maintian an account. I hope it works out. Please keep us posted. So Sorry!
Old 01-01-2008, 10:43 PM   #15

kissyer is an unknown quantity at this point

see if your password is... dogsrcool... mabey insted its in caps lock like this...DOGSRCOOL

---------- kissyer added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

from a happy owner of 26 webkinz

Last edited by kissyer; 01-01-2008 at 10:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-01-2008, 10:53 PM   #16
BellaItaliana417
BellaItaliana is an unknown quantity at this point

A similiar situation happened to me once. I tried to log in numerous times and it kept saying that my username or password was invalid. I just waited it out and the next day, everything was fine again. I would contact Ganz though to see what is going on
Old 01-01-2008, 11:07 PM   #17
trading+contest only
Gifted

funinthesun is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks bellaitaliana, and everyone else. I'll try back again tomorrow. Maybe it will be fixed by then.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:37 PM   #18
Gifted

jacob115 is on a distinguished road

Did her account expire. Accounts expire a year after the last pet adoption.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:49 PM   #19
horseluvrw12
Gifted

horseluvrw12 has a spectacular aura about

did she recently change her password? one time i changed my password and i typed it to fast and made a mistake so i just had to type it fast and hope that i made the same mistake that i did earlier. or maybe she's been making the same mistake for a while now. hope she can get back on her account soon
horseluvrw12 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 01:23 AM   #20
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

well, my sister's didn't work either unless i typed it (lol) well try the caps look for her code then if that don't work call or email Ganz again
ariel95a is offline Female
Closed