Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2008, 04:19 PM   #21
kban123
Gift Guru

kinzluva will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Please help me! It's an emergency!

you can send a peice of food to every one on your friends list as soon as you notice some things missing since you can only send one gift to each account a day if you can't send to her she has to have sent a gift of ask her to get on and look at her kinz post read mail it will show there
kinzluva is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2008, 05:03 PM   #22
Webkinz :)
1356orr is an unknown quantity at this point

that stinks 4 u....................... tell Zoe sombody stole your stuff and start to cry then she'll feel bad and tell u.(maybe????) (its worth a shot...)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud owner of 18 webkinz!! :bas::el1::easter::pgn::pig::rbt::tdf::seal::wt:
Old 04-20-2008, 05:12 PM   #23
dancingmoon9

violet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond repute

Tell her parents and make sure you have proof to back you up. Tell her parents were the codes were, when she could've stolen them, and what she did to your account. If she denies it, that's were the proof comes in handy. Remember to tell her parents how much time and money you spend and have spent on Webkinz. Tell the parents that Webkinz means alot to you and that you are dissapointed that Zoe would that. Go to her house and get the codes. That is very important so that you can get full control of your account. Remember to act like Zoe; where would she look for your codes next time?? Hide them somewhere super secret so that she doesn't get them in her hands again. I hope she pays for what she has done to you. I know that you don't deserve it and I know that Zoe is just too immature to come clean and not lie. If she lies over and over again, make her fell bad about it. Good Luck!
violet77 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 05:23 PM   #24
webkinz are so cool!

leona_lewis is an unknown quantity at this point

well what i would do is call her and say did u take my codes and if she said no then i would say well my mom(or dad)wants to talk to your mom(or dad)and have them tell her parents about it an d then she might get in trouble and have to give you things back(?)
Old 04-20-2008, 07:58 PM   #25
BramleyBabe
WebkinzGirlie96 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow thanks for all of your replies! well heres what i did. i called zoe and she did NOT admit to what she did, but conicidentally (i dont know if i spelled that right...) right after the call, the hacking STOPPED! (someone changed my password and sold different stuff like 17 times!) ))))))
Old 04-20-2008, 08:00 PM   #26
cpanda01

cpanda01 will become famous soon enough

Tell your parents. Talk to Zoe. And you can never trust anyone enough like tha excpet family.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:32 PM   #27
DQroxmysox
Gifted

xoxo_cupcakes is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzGirlie96
yeaaaaah suntrust100 i can say "Hey lets go on Webkinz! I want to see how your pets are doing! And I want to see a tour of your house!" and then ill serch her WHOLE house for some of my lost items!

---------- WebkinzGirlie96 added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

geez SunTrust100 you are ONE SMART COOKIE. well mouse, should i say haaha.
thats a FABUOUS idea to catch her suntrust. so dont mention, and act like you dont have a clue around her, and she if she gets sneaky when the susgeston of visiting her webkinz comes up in really sorry about this i hope you get it all back! and if you catch her, you should talk with her, your parents, or her parents because this friend does not sound lke a friend that i'd want to have personally.

Last edited by xoxo_cupcakes; 04-20-2008 at 08:36 PM..
xoxo_cupcakes is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 08:39 PM   #28
hip_happy_hop is an unknown quantity at this point

Tell her parents because hacking is against the LAW! And if you talk to her and don't get mad, she MIGHT admit it if you use the right words!
Old 04-20-2008, 09:05 PM   #29
that smells like a
Banned
webkinslove10 is on a distinguished road

I keep all of my kid's codes...they constantly have friends over and I've heard too many horror stories. I suggest giving all codes to parents to put away.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:25 PM   #30
SugarySwirl

SugarySwirl is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzGirlie96
Ok, so heres what happened.
Well, I save my pets codes in this little box, and I have 13 pets. So one day my friend Zoe slept over at my house. One time she went on this girls account that we know and deleted everything, so I'm cautious where I keep my codes, and who sees them. So by now I trusted Zoe. Hah. The morning she left I noticed that EIGHT of my codes are gone. 4 from each account of mine. (I have 2 accounts...well duh lol.) So I thought they just fell on the floor or somthing so I forgot it. Then I tried to go on both accounts and my passwords were changed, so I changed my account password. And so when I went on my first account EVERYTHING was deleted except one room. And so like, EVERY exclusive item I have ever had was GONE. GONE GONE GONE. I mean, except a grandfather clock, but thats not THAT cool. I was missing my cars, Party Machine, Swiss Cheese Table, and I had unlocked the whole egyption theme and it was (ahem) DELETED. Abd then on my OTHER account, my furniture was still there, but EVERYTHING was packed in like, 3 HUGE rooms all labled, "Junk Room." And I know who did it. Zoe. So now I don't know what to do! I did everything and now my houses are perfect, but if Zoe still has the CODES, she can do it again, and again, and again!!! And I don't know HOW to get them back, because knowing Zoe, she won't admit to what she did! HELP ME!!!! PLEASE!!!!

---------- WebkinzGirlie96 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Yea sorry I know its long but please read I NEED HELP!!!
Yikes, that's awful! Looks like you've got a lot of help though. I really hope everything turns out OK in the end!
Closed