Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2008, 02:35 PM   #1
BramleyBabe
Webkinz :)
WebkinzGirlie96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Please help me! It's an emergency!

Ok, so heres what happened.
Well, I save my pets codes in this little box, and I have 13 pets. So one day my friend Zoe slept over at my house. One time she went on this girls account that we know and deleted everything, so I'm cautious where I keep my codes, and who sees them. So by now I trusted Zoe. Hah. The morning she left I noticed that EIGHT of my codes are gone. 4 from each account of mine. (I have 2 accounts...well duh lol.) So I thought they just fell on the floor or somthing so I forgot it. Then I tried to go on both accounts and my passwords were changed, so I changed my account password. And so when I went on my first account EVERYTHING was deleted except one room. And so like, EVERY exclusive item I have ever had was GONE. GONE GONE GONE. I mean, except a grandfather clock, but thats not THAT cool. I was missing my cars, Party Machine, Swiss Cheese Table, and I had unlocked the whole egyption theme and it was (ahem) DELETED. Abd then on my OTHER account, my furniture was still there, but EVERYTHING was packed in like, 3 HUGE rooms all labled, "Junk Room." And I know who did it. Zoe. So now I don't know what to do! I did everything and now my houses are perfect, but if Zoe still has the CODES, she can do it again, and again, and again!!! And I don't know HOW to get them back, because knowing Zoe, she won't admit to what she did! HELP ME!!!! PLEASE!!!!

---------- WebkinzGirlie96 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Yea sorry I know its long but please read I NEED HELP!!!

Last edited by WebkinzGirlie96; 04-20-2008 at 02:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2008, 02:38 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Wina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Please help me! It's an emergency!

Have you talked to your parents about it yet? If she really did this, then your parents need to talk to hers. Be sure she really did it before you accuse her or you may lose your friend.

As far as I know, rooms can't be deleted. If you are missing rooms, you need to contact Ganz - I don't think you can blame that on your friend.
Old 04-20-2008, 02:41 PM   #3
Amanda ♥

Wina is right. Talk to your parents about it, and quick! Before they take everything!
Old 04-20-2008, 02:45 PM   #4
BramleyBabe
WebkinzGirlie96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talked to my mom, but not my dad. But no rooms were lost. And I know I can't accuse of her of anything, but I don't have proof that ANYONE did it! But hacking IS against the law, so I suppose my mom and dad should have a word with her parents so they can talk about it to her. Thanks!
Old 04-20-2008, 02:46 PM   #5

sweetsteph2994 is an unknown quantity at this point

i feel so bad :-/ from what you are telling us i think it is her and that just proves that you cant trust her ??? do u really think shes a good friend
Old 04-20-2008, 02:49 PM   #6
btvs
Gifted

btvs is on a distinguished road

You should have your mom talk to her mom and tell her to give the codes back cause thats really wrong.
btvs is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 02:52 PM   #7
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Your mom may want to call GANZ: 1-866-932-5469, to discuss the matter further with them.

Good luck.
I'm so sorry this happened to you.
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 02:52 PM   #8
Yeah, I have a
4everisnever has a spectacular aura about4everisnever has a spectacular aura about

well it could have been her but u should find out for sure that she did it before u say anything to her....u wouldn't want to accuse someone for something big like this if they didn't do it...hope this helps...
4everisnever is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 02:55 PM   #9
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

You should tell your parents to talk to her, and hopefully you can get your codes back.

This a very sad thing to have happened. I don't think you should trust her anymore.
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 02:57 PM   #10

sweetsteph2994 is an unknown quantity at this point

this is off topic but wat is a PM
Closed