Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 06:57 AM   #1
♥Team Alice♥
Webkinz :)
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Red face Unanswered: Please help me i am entering a contest i dont know how to post pictures help me please!!!!!

:d i need to know how do i post picture from my webkinz world account onto
my webkinz insider account please help. I asked my sis that couldn't i just take pictures and post them and she said no it is like a digital photo like taking a picture on the computer instead of a camera and the donlaoding it so i have no idea what do to this is so cunfusing please help!!!!!!! If you are going to help me add me to your contacts!!!!!! Thanks you so much to all those who will and have helped me i owe u!!!!!

If you help i will be enternally gratefull!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2009, 06:59 AM   #2
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Please help me i am entering a contest i dont know how to post pictures help me please!!!!!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/

Just click this link, read the thread, and you'll know just what to do.
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 07:15 AM   #3
misssurfergirl

misssurfergirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Please help me i am entering a contest i dont know how to post pictures help me please!!!!!

Yeah, the site above should definatley help. Tinypic.com definatley helps me when uploading my pics, as I never did get how to use imageshack for some reason. Good luck entering that contest!!!
misssurfergirl is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 08:04 AM   #4
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Again, here's a great link to look to: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/

Though, I have a better way than taking a pic with a camera.
For Macs
Spoiler: show
First, you get the webkinz page up with your room. Then, you hold down the Shift+Command+4 keys, and then a little cross will come up for a mouse. You click and drag that over your room, so that the room area you want is a bit tinted. Then, it will be saved as 'Picture 1' on your desktop and you can upload it on tinypic.

For PCs
Spoiler: show
First, you press 'PrintScreen' that is on the top right corner of the keyboard. It will automatically copy a pic of your screen. Then, you go to paint, and press CNTRL V and it will be pasted. From then on, you can crop it and edit it from there, and then save it as a pic. Then, you upload it and get the code!

I hope I helped!
Old 05-05-2009, 08:43 AM   #5
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

Press "prt sc" on my computer you have to hold FN and then press insert and below insert in small font is "prt sc". Once you do that press paste on a program like photofiltre or paint. A copy of whereever you print screened should show up. When you press print screen be sure to be in WW. Go to each place you want for WW and press "prt sc" and paste, "prt sc" paste, and so on.

Save your pictures and then you can upload them on tinypic.com
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 12:46 PM   #6
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

hey thanks so much everyone that helped me friend request me!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
Old 05-05-2009, 01:22 PM   #7
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Here is what I do:

Make sure that the file is in Jpeg form and under 97 KB, then upload to an album on your profile. Once the photo is uploaded, you can copy the link below the photo and insert it, using the little picture button above the reply box. Here is a link for posting pictures:

WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - FAQ: How do I post, PM, take screenshots, report, change thread titles, etc?
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 02:22 PM   #8
I eatz

Iciee has a spectacular aura about

Here is EXACTLY what I do.

If you have a computer, get the picture you want up on the screen and hold down ALT+ Print Screen both at the same time.
If you have a lap top, do the same thing except press down FN along with it.

Next, get on your paint and browse your mouse over where it says, "Edit picture" then go down and click "Paste". Your picture should then show up on the screen. To save it scroll up to file and on the list that comes up click "Save as..." and then type in a name you would like for the picture. Then I usually log onto www.tinypic.com and click "Browse".
Once I click that, all of the pictures in mym computer will show up sso I click on the one I want to put on here. I then click on "Upload" so then the website gets a URL code for it. If you want to post on the Contest Forum, use the Direct Link for Layouts code.
Copy the code and then when you go to post on Webkinz Insider, there is a button of a meadow with a sky. Click on that and then delete everything in the little typing box so you can click "Paste" and then OK.
Your picture should then show up!
I hope I helped and off to add you.
Get the
Iciee is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 04:49 PM   #9
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

tinypic is your best bet Just click browse, click the pic u want and click i think it is apply or ok or generate or something liek that and your pic will become saveable, pastable, copyable etc.
mtlucas is offline Female
Old 05-12-2009, 10:20 AM   #10
♥Team Alice♥

ok closed and it has been closed!
Closed