Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2008, 04:54 PM   #1
JunesparkLily
Webkinz :)

JunesparkLily is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Please help me fix my broken sandwich maker!

I bought one of the sandwich makers from the W Shop and put it in my pet's room, but after I used it a few times it stopped working. Now, when I point my cursor over the sandwich maker, it doesn't highlight it at all. The square it is sitting in inside the room is now highlighted outside the room. I tried to replace it with another sandwich maker but that disappeared all together and I no longer have the item in my dock.

So, essentially, that one square in my room is now a dead spot and everything I put there disappears. Is there any way to fix it, or my sandwich maker, or both?!

-- Alicia, Elliot, Turk and my new unicorn KIRIN!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2008, 04:58 PM   #2
The Cullens love my

Popprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to all

Default Re: Please help me fix my broken sandwich maker!

Wow.. thats weird.. try logging out and then back in c if that helps..
Popprincess816 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 05:01 PM   #3
HomieWHONKā„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Is it stuck, or does it just not work?
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 05:06 PM   #4
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

It might be stuck. You might have to log out and log back in to fix the problem, but if that doesn't work, then you might have to contact Ganz so that they can fix the problem for you. Hope this helps!
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 05:08 PM   #5
Call me Lime XD

limecat275 is on a distinguished road

I know, that's happened to me, and here's what I did!

1.) Click here and then click "I have an item stuck in the room"
2.) just fill out the information and wait. Tomorrow it should be in your dock and you can put it back it. I suggest that you don't put it back where it was because it usually gets stuck again.

Hope this works!
limecat275 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 05:13 PM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Find the item that it was on in the first place and stick it back where the sandwich maker is. The item will go there, but only the side table or counter that was under it (Or one like it from the W-shop) See, it is an interface problem. The sandwich maker knows it is supposed to be on something and now that is gone. Put the item back in place, leave the room. Log Out and then log back in. If that doesn't work, try leaving it alone for a day. This has happened to me a LOT with a Ms. Birdy doll. Once I finally found the thing it WAS on, i was able to get her and then remove the counter after.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 05:17 PM   #7
I Love You!!!

MissMe is on a distinguished road

If it is stuck on a table or counter here is a link of how to unstick it.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...m-t380551.html
MissMe is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 05:17 PM   #8
JunesparkLily

Thanks so much, Limecat! I hope they'll be able to take care of my problem.

So will anything I put in that space disappear, do you think? Or just that same item?
Old 12-28-2008, 05:17 PM   #9
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

i would us dixiecups suggestions....it happens to me too and i usually use that strategy to fix it
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 12-28-2008, 05:33 PM   #10
JunesparkLily

Oh, two more very helpful links! Thanks

---------- JunesparkLily added 14 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

I tried removing the counter the sandwich maker was sitting on and then putting it back, but the square kept showing up red and wouldn't allow me to place it back underneath there. I've contacted Ganz, and hopefully they will be able to solve my problem. Thanks to all of you who responded. I really appreciate it!

Last edited by JunesparkLily; 12-28-2008 at 05:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed