Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 12:10 AM   #1
charliepuppydog
Webkinz :)

charliepuppydog is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: please help me become a gift trainee:)

i need help, ive been trying 4 ever, and can never seem to be a trainee... i have more then 50 non fluff posts, have been a member 4 almost a year now, and have tried to get in the line to become a trainee... but its been months, and no one answers/helps me... do i hae to be a rocket scienctist to even get in here??? PLEASE HELP! Thanks and have a great day!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2008, 12:29 AM   #2
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: please help me become a gift trainee:)

View Post Originally Posted by charliepuppydog
i need help, ive been trying 4 ever, and can never seem to be a trainee... i have more then 50 non fluff posts, have been a member 4 almost a year now, and have tried to get in the line to become a trainee... but its been months, and no one answers/helps me... do i hae to be a rocket scienctist to even get in here??? PLEASE HELP! Thanks and have a great day!!!
Hi, have you seen this link before? You should read it over and post that you agree. Then when a gift coach becomes available you can start being a gift trainee. It may take awhile because so many people want to become a trainee but you will get there. They will walk you through it. Hope this helps!

Official Gift Exchange Information
WIGEV
The second link is a guide that gives values that you should go buy so everyone knows what is a fair trade for certain items.

Last edited by Smaointe; 12-06-2008 at 12:33 AM..
Smaointe is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 12:31 AM   #3
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Ok, here's what I did...
This thread--

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html

It's Gingerly's thread on how to make good posts. I lived it, breathed it, followed it. I did what it asked me to. I posted everywhere, and when I did, I made sure I posted more than at least two sentences. I always tried to write a small paragraph. I helped out a lot in this section, and I posted in the Welcome to WI! section. I also made sure I had about 250 posts, I do believe, before I applied.
(see the small paragraph I just posted?)

I also noticed you have 160 posts and have been here since Feb. I didn't look at your posts, but if you only post every so often, maybe that has something to do with it? (being a trainee takes some time on here)

Also, if you apply and don't hear back, it wouldn't be the best idea for you to post again a week later. Wait at least two weeks, then apply again after continuing to make "good, helpful posts" as it says in the thread above. Don't wait just a week, or PM a mod to ask why you were rejected....they also tell you not to do this as well.

I'm trying to think of what else I did, but I can't think at 12:32 in the morning...LOL
I know that I did exactly what I stated up above in the posting.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 12:31 AM   #4
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Let's see...if you are sure you meet all of the qualifications...

I think the best thing to do, is to just be patient, check the thread a couple times...
sometimes it takes quite a bit of time for the staff to see your post..just give 'em time

And KEEP TRYING! Hoping for the best of luck You'll get there!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 04:25 AM   #5
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I"ve read that if you post more than once, or bug them, they won't consider you. But if your post requesting to be a trainee is deleted and not acted upon, you may PM a moderator and ask why. So, could be:

1. They felt your posts were not "non-fluff" or not qualifying for some reason.

2. You didn't post to the proper link.

3. You posted, but reposted before they acted on it, disqualifying you.

4. You posted just once, but bugged someone about it, disqualifying you.

5. You posted, but haven't allowed enough time for them to react. (Sometimes there is a waiting list--only so many gift coaches to go around!)

Otherwise, you should be accepted eventually. People sometimes wonder why all the posts & requirements. I've seen some traders have difficulty in the training section. Usually it is communication issues--so being able to correspond with others is important. Other times, it's attitude. Showing you are a friendly, helpful person in posting assures that too, as much as possible.

The people in the training section and the gift exchange itself are very friendly and fun--you'll enjoy trading I think once you get there!
Closed