Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 04:41 PM   #1
Psalms 126:2
Webkinz :)

KitKatxyz is just really niceKitKatxyz is just really nice

Red face Answered: PLeASE! HeLP Me! ASAP! PLeASE!!!!

Ok i went to my pets room and came back and EVERYTHING WAS GONE!!!!
HELP ME! I don't know what to do! Panicing here!
KitKatxyz is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by teaandpizza
Is it missing from your dock or room? Like the others said, DON'T PANIC!!! it happens to me. sometimes logging in and out will help, sometimes not. If this does not help, re-boot your computer and try again. If this doesn't help, time simply will. Sometimes I have to wait from 30min-1hour or so. Log in again. If after 1 day of missing items, contact ganz, but that's a slim chance. hope this helps!

-Tea
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 05:01 PM   #2
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success
valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success

WI Subscriber
Default Re: PLeASE! HeLP Me! ASAP! PLeASE!!!!

Log out and log back on, and everything might be okay.
valleygram is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 05:08 PM   #3

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Try logging out and back in. Sometimes this happens to me. Don't panic or worry to much.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 05:13 PM   #4
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

With the maintenance and all of the changes that were made it might not be a bad idea to clear your cache and then reboot and try logging back in then... all should be okay.
Old 06-24-2009, 05:18 PM   #5
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

try relogging in
x pookie x is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 05:23 PM   #6
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Is it missing from your dock or room? Like the others said, DON'T PANIC!!! it happens to me. sometimes logging in and out will help, sometimes not. If this does not help, re-boot your computer and try again. If this doesn't help, time simply will. Sometimes I have to wait from 30min-1hour or so. Log in again. If after 1 day of missing items, contact ganz, but that's a slim chance. hope this helps!

-Tea
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 05:25 PM   #7
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Here is what you should do:

1. Log out/in
2. Clear your cache
3. Contact Ganz

Good luck, hope you get your items back!
Old 06-24-2009, 05:29 PM   #8
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Log out than back in. It should be back to normal. If not, try re-starting your computer. If it's still not there I would than call Ganz
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 05:32 PM   #9
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Log back out then log back in.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 05:55 PM   #10
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

I've had that happen. It is very scary.
Log out and back in.
Also try clearing your cache and cookies.
I'm sure everything will be fine.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Closed