Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2008, 12:30 AM   #1
superroar
Webkinz :)
nana4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Please Help Me! All Items In Scientific Room Are Missing!!!

After finally collecting almost ALL the furniture for my Science Lab (including 2-3 individual stations each), it ALL DISAPPEARED THIS EVENING.

I was rearranging the room in preparation for the purchase of additional Stations #1 and #4 tomorrow. I left the room to go to another room to remove items I could sell to raise additional KinzCash. I then went to the W-Shop to sell the patio table and 2 chairs along with another small item. When I returned to my Science Lab, EVERYTHING was missing except 2 red counter tops. HELP PLEASE!!

After looking through categories/questions available in Customer Support, I found no categories (don't get me going on that subject) that fit the problem. I did submit something under stuck item as that appeared to be the closest subject to file a complaint under. I have spent an absolute fortune in KinzCash on that room, not to mention all the time and energy spent tracking down each item to complete the room and the hours spent amassing the Cash to purchase all the "stuff" (most of my search energy was spent prior to recently discovering your great informative site). {Your listing of daily Rare and hard to find items has made my life sooo much easier. I only wish it would go out 1 more day. }

I hope you excuse me as I often get off subject with related site frustrations when I am unable to easily contact a website directly to fix a problem. Missing all my RARE Scientific furnishings is a HUGE issue!!

I really hope you can help me as I have no idea who to turn to and how to go about fixing this problem.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2008, 12:38 AM   #2
jms
Gift Guru

jms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud of

Default Re: Please Help Me! All Items In Scientific Room Are Missing!!!

It may be a glitch. Last week, every items in my entire account was gone. It was like that for 2 days. Then all of a sudden, everything reappeared. I hope yours all reappears as well.
Old 01-24-2008, 08:57 AM   #3
acorn24

lilhiphoper is an unknown quantity at this point

try logging out then back in if it still dosent work contact ganz this is there e-mail: support@webkinz.com hope i helped!
Old 01-24-2008, 09:00 AM   #4
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

You may need to shut your computer down and then restart it. If this does not work your only other recourse is to contact Ganz.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:53 PM   #5
sallycinderella

gracedarling is an unknown quantity at this point

The same thing happened to me tonight, with the scientific items. Near gave me a heart attack, LOL! But I logged out and logged back in, and they were all back where they were meant to be Hopefully yours are too by now?
Old 01-25-2008, 11:19 AM   #6
superroar
nana4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you, thank you, thank you....

I took the advice that several of you offered to both fully shut down my computer and to also try just signing off and re-entering Webkinz World and WAALAA my "treasures" from my Scientific Room have returned this AM to their predisappearance places.

The most important thing to me that came out of this potential catatrophe was receiving the support from my fellow addicts. I was amazed to see how quickly members responded with potential fixes to my frantic plea.

I am fairly new at this whole hunter-gatherer game along with being unwise to the vast majority of Curio Shop knowledge and was totally unaware of the many user hints that surround the World of Webkinz. I was soooo very frustrated with the whole problem and my inability to easily find a solution.

Most importantly, The Webkinz Insider gave me a forum where I could vent my frustration over the shocking disappearance of my prized EXPENSIVE rare scientific items. It's not like you can easily go to the W Shop and replace everything. I am so glad I stumbled upon your site.

I especially love not having to be anchored to my computer in fear of missing a long sought after rare item. I also enjoy taking a peek at other people's rooms as I love anything to do with Interior Design. There are some very talented and imaginative people in this group. And now I have come to appreciate the support and wisdom that this forum possesses.

Thanks once again for coming to my aid!!!!
j.
Old 01-25-2008, 11:24 AM   #7
I am a
Gift Guru

MMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant future

Yeah, I don't know how many times I've rearranged a few items in a room only to come back and everything is missing but those few items. Logging off and then back on has always brought them back. So glad they came back for you!
Old 01-25-2008, 02:07 PM   #8
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

It's a glitch it happened to me before but I didn't get my items back so be patient contact Ganz and tell them about it

email: support@webkinz.com
phone #: 1-866-WEBKINZ
ariel95a is offline Female
Closed