Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 02:41 PM   #1
I ♥ Twilight
Webkinz :)

peacegal4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Please help me. . . again.

Ok, I am getting confused. I have 11 posts, why am I not a Webkinz? It said that I would be a Webkinz after 10 posts. Well, it's after 10 posts and I'm not.

Rachel
peacegal4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2009, 02:42 PM   #2

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Please help me. . . again.

well, it takes a little while for the mods or admins to see it and switch you to a webkinz.

it will happen soon.

when i was a lil kinz, i had to wait almost two days to be a webkinz after i had my 10 posts.
you'll be a webkinz soon.

cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 02:50 PM   #3
Tabbyheart

kittycatluv123 is a jewel in the roughkittycatluv123 is a jewel in the rough

it takes time for the mods and admint to see you made ten posts. just wait. when i turned into a webkinz the word changed almost instantly. just wait and youl become a webkinz to!
kittycatluv123 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 03:03 PM   #4

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

It takes less then 10 minutes for the staff to update your posts. Congrats on the 10 posts!
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 03:04 PM   #5
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Hi,
It just takes time for the system to catch up. Don't worry you'll be a Webkinz real soon.
Welcome to WI!
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 03:36 PM   #6
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Sometimes it takes a while for WI's system to catch up with all
the changes. But you should be come a Webkinz soon.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 03:37 PM   #7
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

It takes time for the sever to catch up. I remember i was a Lil kinz at 35 posts
Looks like your a webkinz now! Congrats!
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 08-12-2009, 03:37 PM   #8
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Hi-- and welcome, again, to WI!
It looks like your question has been answered, and ya- it just takes a while for the mods and admins to update you to a webkinz.

Congrats on becoming a webkinz!
Again, WELCOME TO WI!

Kay:el1:
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 03:43 PM   #9
Gifted

Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!

Welcome to WI
Looks like your question has been answered.
It just takes a while for the WI servers to catch up.
Congratulations on becoming a Webkinz.

-Sweets
Sweets2 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 04:07 PM   #10
It's fun to be a
Gifted

bubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of light

Looks like you are a Webkinz now - Congrats.

If there is a lot going on on the website, it may take a while to update.
bubbanight is offline Female
Closed