Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2014, 06:19 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

rodeoqueen is the cats pajamas!rodeoqueen is the cats pajamas!rodeoqueen is the cats pajamas!rodeoqueen is the cats pajamas!rodeoqueen is the cats pajamas!rodeoqueen is the cats pajamas!

Exclamation Unanswered: Please help me!

Hi WI!
It's me!

I haven't been on in a while but I need help.

I've heard WI members say there glad to have their siblings on WW, but now that my sister wants to be on, I get mad because I wanted Webkinz to be my thing. I don't know what to do.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rodeoqueen is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2014, 06:22 PM   #2

True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness
True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Please help me!

I think that you should let her go on. I know how you feel, the whole just me thing. I feel the same way. Thank goodness my sister doesn't go on!

You should let your sister go on, but only let the "friendship" on here get to a certain extent. I'm sure she will understand how you would like it to be your thing. If not, then let her join, and I'll VM or PM her to talk! JK

Just tell her your requirements and see if she still wants to. Good luck!
True2MyWord1 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2014, 07:24 PM   #3
ibbly wobbly
Gifted

Inibaz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by rodeoqueen
Hi WI!
It's me!

I haven't been on in a while but I need help.

I've heard WI members say there glad to have their siblings on WW, but now that my sister wants to be on, I get mad because I wanted Webkinz to be my thing. I don't know what to do.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand how you feel, I was that way about a TV show once. When my brother started watching it I was mad but then we started talking about it together and I was excited all over again about the whole series.

She'll need someone to show her around WW and who knows, she could be a great friend to have online, think of all the challenges you could help each other with!
Old 03-12-2014, 07:48 PM   #4
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

Hallloo

My sister and I are pretty close so we chose to share our Webkinz account. I think you should encourage your sister to make her own account. Having more than one account always helps in WW. For example, you can help each other in challenges or get twice the amount of items (like Holiday Gift Boxes) than you would with just one account!

Maybe you can use WW as a way to bond and have something to talk about. I think you can turn this situation into a happy one I hope things work out, I know what it's like to have a sibling do something you don't want them to but you just have to find away to get used to it
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 03-12-2014, 08:58 PM   #5
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Everybody needs something that is just theirs but your sister getting her own account could be a good thing too. You will be the experienced one and can teach her all about Webkinz. When you get older, you can laugh about all the fun you had together and remember your favorite pets (which you probably still have somewhere). Take advantage of this opportunity. There will be something else in your life that will be yours alone!
mlh is offline Female
Old 03-12-2014, 09:01 PM   #6
Incognito.

-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep
-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep

I was the Webkinz hotshot of the family, too.
Then my older sister got interested, all of my friends loved her, and I left.
I think of it kind of as starting a new Webkinz family, leaving my imprint behind.
I think you should drop your anger and allow her a chance. (:
She just wants to see what's fun, and maybe be like you.
You can find something else you love that can be just yours, and maybe if it comes to the need, you can tell her how you feel.
-Lacey. is offline Female
Old 03-14-2014, 07:20 AM   #7
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

I personally think you should let her play. c: It'd be fun to have somebody to talk to about Webkinz. I would give anything to have somebody other than my BFFs to understand Vocaloid with me.
889wlry is offline Female
Old 03-14-2014, 07:23 AM   #8

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

I think your sister should sign up for some accounts. you two can share a lot in WW. it would be fun to compare stuff you did or accomplished in WW.

ryhill is offline Female
Old 03-14-2014, 01:16 PM   #9

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

I'd create her a free account of her own and let her try it. She doesn't have to share your account, so your account would still be "your thing".
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2014, 01:42 PM   #10
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

My sister and I have so much fun talking about Webkinz together. We are trying to get another family member in on the fun. She has her own computer and wouldn't be interfering with us, and it is always great to have more friends to use when we need to ask for things for challenges or building projects. If she starts with a free account, you can give her advice and show her around a bit, and if she likes it, she can add a pet so that she can become a full member. If you have to share a computer, that makes it a little harder, but it's been so much fun to see each other's room designs and help each other figure things out. And it's fun to have someone to talk about the new events and guess what they're going to do next - someone to talk to in person that is a member of your family or a close friend. I also talk to people at church who have Webkinz, and it helps us to keep on top of various events so that we don't miss anything.
I hope that you and your sister can both have fun!
jellytab is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bolt is beawesome!, googles always prevail, help :'(