Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 03:30 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Izzeh1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I know this is going to sound like I'm a big **** in here.. And yeah, I am but I'm also desperate to get some help.. So, I don't know how to send messages in here to other players and I don't need to spend hours on that to, so I was thinking or hoping that maybe some of you webkinz ''experts'' could add me on msn? I hope this is not breaking the rules.. Cus it's really just me begging for help and the only info I am posting here is my email.. So I just hope it's okey..
I have some questions that I need to get some answers to and yeah, just please add me! Maybe I will reward you with a gift or two..

Let me know if you want to add me and I will tell you my adress, if you do add me, u will be helping me alot!

Ps. Sorry my bad english it's my secong language.

-Isabell
Izzeh1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2010, 07:13 AM   #2
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: PLEASE HELP ME!!!

You can't PM yet because you haven't reached enough posts (you will need to be a webkinz before you can send pm's, right now you are a lil kinz) I think you have to post at least 10 posts in the forums to have that as an option. As far as questions, post them, we will be happy to answer any question you have.

Look under your user name you will see when you are a webkinz so you can send pm's.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-31-2010, 07:55 AM   #3

Izzeh1 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok, now I have posted 10 posts.
Izzeh1 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2010, 07:57 AM   #4

copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!

You still have to wait for an Admin to 'move you up' to a 'Webkinz: )'
copycat123 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2010, 11:57 AM   #5
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє
Gifted

Wonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socks

I think it takes 24 hours to be moved up. Just be patient and then you will be able to PM (private message) and VM (visitor message on members profiles)
Good luck, and Welcome to WI (:
Wonder1001 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2010, 12:15 PM   #6
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Welcome to WI, but adding others by Email or other personal networking sites are not allowed. Neither is asking for or offering gifts outside the Gift Exchange area. Please see the FAQ and Rules for posting links for more help.

Webkinz Insider Forum - FAQ
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-posting-3999/
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed