Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2009, 07:19 PM   #1
finally i'm a
Webkinz :)

good1378 will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: please help me!

there is a picture in my album that i wat to make the backroad of my profile page. i'm copieing the url code of the picture and changing it but it doen't work! please help me!
good1378 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by FIA
I don't know what picture you're trying to use, but I checked your four albums and they're all set up as "Public Albums". If you want to use one of those pictures for your profile, you'll have to edit the album and change it to a "Profile Album". Then, it should work.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2009, 07:20 PM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: please help me!

You don't have to copy the code... (I'll be right back!)

Okay, this is what you gotta do.
Getting a Profile Background:

1. Where it shows your album/s click where it says "Show all albums" under the album/s you already have.
2. It should show you all your albums. Scroll down and on the bottom-left hand side it should say "Add Album". Click that.
3. Give your album a title (something like "My Pics" is fine), a description (optional), and select "PROFILE" album!
4. Click "Submit"
5. Upload the background/s you want to use (see Uploading Pictures, above)
6. Go to your profile.
7. Click "Customize Profile" (located under your reps/stars on your profile)
8. Click the blue/green button with a landscape/hills on it.
9. Select a picture.
10. Play around with the fonts, font colors, borders, headers, footers, ect...
11. Click "Save Changes" at the bottom.

If you need more info, go there ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-pics-529397/
Old 08-14-2009, 07:20 PM   #3
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

There is an album at my profile that explains it all .
wowewe is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 07:21 PM   #4
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

you could alays save it to your computer and upload it...
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 07:46 PM   #5
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

I don't know what picture you're trying to use, but I checked your four albums and they're all set up as "Public Albums". If you want to use one of those pictures for your profile, you'll have to edit the album and change it to a "Profile Album". Then, it should work.
FIA is offline Female
Old 08-16-2009, 01:49 PM   #6
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

There is an album in my profile that explains about backgrounds .
wowewe is offline Female
Old 08-16-2009, 02:00 PM   #7
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Try this:

1. Go to your profile and then down to here it says 'Albums' and underneath all your albums, you should see text that says "Show all albums" click that and then you should be redirected to a page showing all your albums.

2. Once you get to the page with all your albums, scroll down to the bottom and in the left - hand corner you should see text that says "Add Album". Click that and then you should be redirected to a page where you can create a new album.

3. Once you are on that page you can edit the title and description of the album. And beneath that you will see three options and you must check one: Public, Private, and Profile Albums. Check the profile album and click the 'Submit' button.

4. Then upload the picture(s) you want to use as your background image and go back to your profile.

5. Once you are at your profile, click the "Customize Profile" button. (which is located under your reputation points and stars on your profile)

8. Once you are there look under the first box labeled 'Main' and you should see text that says 'Background Image' with a little empty white box next to that. Now, next to the white box there is a little thing that looks like a polaroid picture. Click that and a lost of all your albums should pop up. Once they do, click on the album you uploaded the background image too and then click the image.

9. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and click the 'Save Changes' button.

Once you have followed all of those steps, your background image should appear.

For more information about editing your profile background, colors, fonts, and more click HERE. Good luck. (:

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Closed