Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 10:39 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
yummy55555 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Please Help Me!!

Okay, so i feel so stupid right now, but i have a few questions:

1- how do i get a avatar
2- what is "Gifted"
3- what is a "siggie?"

I know i sound so stupid, but i'm not sure how to do like anything on this site, So please help!!

P.S. i need a name for::easter:,

P.P.S. Thankies!!

---------- yummy55555 added 2 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Anyone?

Please?

Last edited by yummy55555; 02-05-2009 at 10:39 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
yummy55555 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2009, 10:42 AM   #2

flowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Please Help Me!!

an avatar is a picture under your name (it can be any picture look at an avatar shop) it is also called an avvie for short
gifted is someone who is under gift guro but over the gift trainee
a siggy is just words like go green! or i love twilight or any thing you click user cp and then edit signature and type whatever you want

---------- flowerfan12 added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

a good name for the duck i think is D-D Goose and the bunny Candy or Candy land

Last edited by flowerfan12; 02-05-2009 at 10:42 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
flowerfan12 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 10:42 AM   #3
yummy55555 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, okay thanks!! Umm. . . how do i get an avatar?
yummy55555 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 10:43 AM   #4

flowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to behold

i will pm you the instructions okay

Last edited by flowerfan12; 02-05-2009 at 07:30 PM.. Reason: spelling
Old 02-05-2009, 10:44 AM   #5
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Up at the top of the page you will find a lot of useful information Clink on FAQ and while you are at it check out the rules. There are many many more members on this site that can help you with a lot of your questions. But this will get you started. Welcome to the site there is something here for everyone and just a really nice bunch of folks.
Avatar - on site, and you can also download
Gifted - can use the WI trading area
Siggie - Special Signature

Mr. Echo (since ducks quacks can't echo)
Sugar Sweet for the Bunny

Last edited by Ergoiam; 02-05-2009 at 10:47 AM.. Reason: Names for pets
Old 02-05-2009, 10:53 AM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by flowerfan12
i will pm you the instroctions okay
okay done you should get it soon
Old 02-05-2009, 02:20 PM   #7

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Oh, you're not stupid at all. I had the same problemo's when I was a newbie here.

So, an avatar is the picture under your username. You can get them from various sites (like http://www.iconator.com ) or you could make them yourself.

Being gifted is when you have applied to be able to trade gifts here on WI and you got accepted. That's why they have gifted insteaf of webkinz under their username.

A siggie is short for signature. It's the writing or image that is at that person's every post at the bottem.

Hope I helped!
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Closed