Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2008, 04:52 PM   #1
CharmedMagic
Gift Guru

ChocoLab is just really niceChocoLab is just really nice

Thumbs down Unanswered: PLEASE HELP ME!

I need the phone number that goes straight to the Webkinz service. Not the 1-866-WEBKINZ number. I put my pink and white dog and dachshund in the washing machine that were new with new, UNTYPED tags! And they deteriated in the wash! I didn't get to use them! Any advice would be great after screaming my voice out, I can't talk. Someone please help me!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2008, 04:54 PM   #2
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: PLEASE HELP ME!

View Post Originally Posted by ChocoLab
I need the phone number that goes straight to the Webkinz service. Not the 1-866-WEBKINZ number. I put my pink and white dog and dachshund in the washing machine that were new with new, UNTYPED tags! And they deteriated in the wash! I didn't get to use them! Any advice would be great after screaming my voice out, I can't talk. Someone please help me!
Wow, that is horrible. Sorry, the only number I know is the one above but I don't think that they can do much to help you anyway. I am so sorry this happened to you.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 04:56 PM   #3
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Unfortunately I don't think they can do anything for you...I don't have the number, I hope that if you get the number they can help you. I'm so sorry that happened
Old 12-12-2008, 04:56 PM   #4
CharmedMagic
Gift Guru

Thanks for trying to help. I'm crying so hard right now. If I can't get these codes, I'm going to go into a deep depresion.
Old 12-12-2008, 05:01 PM   #5
Call me Jules

Miley39 is on a distinguished road

well u noe u shouldn't really put yr webbies in the wash.................................
Miley39 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 05:01 PM   #6
millerdjdk

♥Webkinzgirl is on a distinguished road

I am so sorry that happened! Did you already try calling the 1-800-WEBKINZ number? Oh and Im not sure If Ganz can replace your webkinz because you had already bought them Goodluck!
♥Webkinzgirl is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 05:02 PM   #7
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ChocoLab
Thanks for trying to help. I'm crying so hard right now. If I can't get these codes, I'm going to go into a deep depresion.
The best thing to do when you make a huge mistake like that is to laugh at yourself! You will definitely be able to look back on this with a smile one day. Our little Webbies drive us crazy sometimes.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 05:03 PM   #8
NeverShout

puppy9115 will become famous soon enough

here you go: 1-800-724-5902
hope it helps!
puppy9115 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 05:05 PM   #9
CharmedMagic
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Electrabuzz1
The best thing to do when you make a huge mistake like that is to laugh at yourself! You will definitely be able to look back on this with a smile one day. Our little Webbies drive us crazy sometimes.
It's just these were to be my last two and I had to make them last. Real long. And in our economy, we can't afford to to waste 26-28 dollars on two stuffed animal.s
Old 12-12-2008, 05:06 PM   #10
Forlock

forlock will become famous soon enough

I'm so sorry about that. You should take the tags off as soon as you get them. And wash them by hand.

I don't think Ganz will do anything. You bought them and it wa syour mistake to put them there in the wash.

I would be devastated. Please don't think that I'm being mean, but I can't do anything about it.
forlock is offline Female
Closed