Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2010, 01:06 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
pokee99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Please help - Login ID Not Working!

...and there is no way it has expired! He just adopted a pet hamster on his birthday 3 months ago in July...and he got a bunch of webkinz pets for Xmas last year. Doesn't it take a whole year for an account to expire?

So...this I what I am trying to do (and just did so successfully only a month or so ago):

1. Enter valid userid and password.
2. Click 'Begin Playing'

Get this error message: The member information entered is not correct. Please try again.

I am not sure if my son changed the password (he says he didn't, but he has a very selective memory).

Is this the same error message you would get if you have the wrong password - or does this appear to be an account issue?

I do not have a new pet to adopt - nor do I have an old code lying around, so I can't even experiment with that to see if it's a password issue. HOW FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP! My son wants to play today and we cannot get in!!!! I am freaking out that his account has landed in the deep abyss of the internet. Sure, I can try to contact webkinz, but that will take days...or weeks...my son wants to play today!!!!!!!!!!

Any info appreciated!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2010, 01:35 PM   #2
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Default Re: Please help - Login ID Not Working!

One thing you could do is check to make sure your Caps Lock key isn't on.
cpom is offline Female
Old 10-03-2010, 01:45 PM   #3
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I don't think the hamsters count as an adoption, but the pets from last Xmas do...make sure your password is correct, that gives you the error you're talking about...also you can try clicking the customer service tab and logging in form that screen, but the error you mention is incorrect username or password.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 10-03-2010, 02:05 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

AllyBelle15 is on a distinguished road

You should try changing your password. All you have to do is go to 'Forgot My Password' then it will give you something totally random. Make sure you write it down, then go to 'Change My Password'. You will have to type in the old password(which is the random one), and then type in what you want it to be. Good Luck!

BTW, if it works, I would like to know because meanwhile I'm trying all different things with one of my accounts.

Okay, what I have noticed now is that when I type my username or password in wrong it gives me the same message you have been getting. If he has accounts on other sites and he changes them maybe he is thinking of the wrong one. Try other websites usernames and passwords and see if it helps. Also, when he adopted his first pet he should have printed off a piece of paper that told him his username, password, and his first pets code. See if he still has it!

Last edited by AllyBelle15; 10-03-2010 at 02:05 PM..
AllyBelle15 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2010, 02:21 PM   #5

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

If you're account has expired, you would get a different message. Click 'I Forgot My Password' and enter the required information. Change his password to one he'll remember, because the password the give you is just a bunch of random letters, like ghfjkldsbgyuvlsa. So write down the password they give you, then change it.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2010, 03:09 PM   #6

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

it's the wrong password. You could try and contact ganz at 1866- WEBKINZ, but I'm not sure if it would help. If you have a code from the account, you can click "I forgot my password" and change it.
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2010, 03:51 PM   #7
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

My account is working, I'm so sorry his isn't. Maybe he did change the password? You should try clicking Forgot Password, or Change Password (what ever it is). Then, you'll have to type in one of the Webkinz pet's codes. It will give you a new, temporary password which you can change in the future.

If that doesn't work, maybe you should try calling up Ganz and telling them. The phone number is either 1-888-WEBKINZ or 1-800-WEBKINZ. I think it's the second one though. Good luck pokee.

- Emma
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2010, 08:15 PM   #8

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
My account is working, I'm so sorry his isn't. Maybe he did change the password? You should try clicking Forgot Password, or Change Password (what ever it is). Then, you'll have to type in one of the Webkinz pet's codes. It will give you a new, temporary password which you can change in the future.

If that doesn't work, maybe you should try calling up Ganz and telling them. The phone number is either 1-888-WEBKINZ or 1-800-WEBKINZ. I think it's the second one though. Good luck pokee.

- Emma
Actually, it's 1-866-WEBKINZ. But before you contact Ganz, try to do what I and many other people said. Check out my other post to see what it is.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Closed