Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 08:30 PM   #1
SuperJ5678
Webkinz :)

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: Please help with "The List"

Hi, I am having problems with a story I have here on WI (It's called Grand Joane). I have this list called "The List" and I put users that want to be notified when a new chapter is added, but all of the text is all ******* up and I actually spent 20 minutes yesterday trying to fix it but it seems to only do what it wants to do. I want it to be centered (Including the title) and no skipped lines

this.

As you can see in the picture below, the text "The List" Is on the left side and I have tried a dozen times trying to get it into the middle. When I edit my post, I make it look how I want it to look, click save, then once it says that it has saved, I look at my post and it is completely not what I wanted. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know a way I can fix it? Thanks you so much for your time!!

Click the image to open in full size.
amazon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2009, 08:32 PM   #2
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Please help with "The List"

i am sorry i cant help. i ope you can get it fixed
trueblue is offline Female
Old 02-12-2009, 08:32 PM   #3
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Please help with "The List"

Copy and paste that to the post you want, and they highlight "The List." There should be an icon that says "center", and click on that.

If that doesn't work, I think there are a couple guides in the "How-to" section to help!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Closed