Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2008, 06:44 PM   #1
ainzbadinez
Webkinz :)

ainzbadinez is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Please Help! I need help! Anybody?!?!?

Ok, my friend made me a text box and I want to use it in my signature or as my avatar but whenever I try to paste it it only looks like this:

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Kids/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-7.jpg[/IMG]

How do I get it to be my avvie/siggy?

I need help! Please!

First Person that explains to me the most clearest and understandable way will get a webkinz gift as a token of thanks
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Kids/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Kids/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by ainzbadinez; 12-30-2008 at 06:49 PM..
ainzbadinez is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2008, 06:54 PM   #2
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Please Help! I need help! Anybody?!?!?

You have to Right click it, then click Save As.. and then you save it as something... Then if you want to paste it, you go www.tinypic.com and upload it and then click the Forum and Message Board words and copy that and then it will paste as a text box...

---------- ljfyle added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

To get it as an avvie, you right click it, click Save As.. and then go to Edit Avatar and then you click Browse on the bottom (right below all of the webkinz pets) and then you click the Upload bar and then it is your Avvie!

Last edited by ljfyle; 12-30-2008 at 06:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 12-30-2008, 06:54 PM   #3
Eggplant is on a distinguished road

Hi, I can try to help, but I am not sure I fully understand.
Your friend sent you a picture of some kind? To make it your avvie or siggy go to User CP.
Use edit my avatar or signature. When there, at the bottom there should be use custom avvie or siggy. If you have your picture in paint, upload it to a site like photobucket and use the given code in the first box. Be sure to completely clear the box before inserting the code. The next box lets you just upload a picture directly from paint. Click on the box and find your picture. Press save changes and see if that works. I'm sorry if I didn't help
Old 12-30-2008, 06:55 PM   #4

J Isabelle will become famous soon enough

The picture would have to be from a web server rather than from your computer. One possible place to host your pictures is at: www.photobucket.com

Jeanette Isabelle
J Isabelle is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 07:01 PM   #5
Gift Guru

bookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clown

That happens when you paste pictures. To have it in your signature, follow these directions:

1. You need to right click the image and select 'Save As'.

2. Then click 'User CP' above your username on the top-left hand part of your screen.

3. Select 'Edit Signature' and once the screen loads, scroll down and click 'Browse'.

4. Double-click the image in you pictures and click 'Save Changes'.

5. You then should be able to click "Insert Signature Picture' and you can move it and change you signature however you want!

You can do this for your avatar, just select 'Edit Avatar' under 'User CP'.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by bookworm5854; 12-30-2008 at 07:04 PM..
bookworm5854 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 07:01 PM   #6
jml123456789

jj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to all

Did you paste it in the box that says edit Signature? If you did and it still did not work I do not know what happened. I would post a picture but tinypic.com is not working.

~~jj887~~
jj887 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 07:03 PM   #7
King Hoopla

It's not working because you are trying to upload pictures from your computer, or because the image is being hotlinked. So, first, you need to find a picture, right click, and choose "save as" from a list that pops up. Then go to www.tinypic.com and upload it. Copy and paste the pic on WI. ;)
Closed