Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 02:28 PM   #1
2007karyne
Webkinz :)

Snowwhyt is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Please help I have a Trading Card 3 free pet card.

I have won a Webkinz free pet from the trading card 3 set. I'm afraid to log the thing on! What if I don't get the pet or prizes. Once I called Ganz and was told they will only do this ONE TIME with one POTM and they would never help me again. I've been afraid to put on other pets for the last few months since they said that, I entered a POTM bull dog on the 5th of that month and was told I should have waited longer. My daughter has a drawer full of pets that I'm afraid to log on. She doesn't even play with them anymore. She's doing Tinkerbell, penguines, buildabear stuff instead.
I have a few questions if you could help that would be great.
What kind of pets have people been winning?
Did you win a trading card 3 pet and what was it?
I'm a little extra worried because this will be her 30th pet. That would qualify her for another super bed. I dont want to lose that for her. Do you think I should make it animal 31 instead of animal 30 so I dont lose her bed?
Thanks for all your answers in advance. I've got so much stress on this thing.

Last edited by Snowwhyt; 12-11-2008 at 03:06 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2008, 03:17 PM   #2
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Please help I have a Trading Card 3 free pet card.

I would go ahead and log them....I would do it right after clearing your cache and a fresh log in, so less likely to have issues.

I know several people who have been told "well, we will do it this one time!", but later when they had issues they were still helped out with them. As long as you do not have a long long history of issues, I don't think it would be a problem. Ganz is aware they are having these problems, and they can do some background research on your account.

Try not to stress to much, this is supposed to be fun (and yes I will try to take my own advice as I have my own issues )
Old 12-11-2008, 03:19 PM   #3
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Go ahead and enter it in - I won a tiger striped snake. And don't worry about calling Ganz more than once - I've done it twice now for POTM issues and haven't been told that. (And woe to the customer call person who tells me that! )

Let us know what she got! How exciting!
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 03:20 PM   #4
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

ive won about 10 free pets from trading cards 1 & 2 series. Ive never had a problem logging them in so I would think it should be fine.
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 03:21 PM   #5
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I think you'll be fine. I have 85 pets w/ no problems at all. Don't be surprized if you get a tiger snake. We have 4. I hope it's something wonderful like a sherbet bunny!
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 03:21 PM   #6
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

I would enter it, as someone lelse said to be careful refresh your cache!

I won a Samoyed from the TC3
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 03:27 PM   #7
mnmomoftwo is an unknown quantity at this point

I would log them on.. My daughter had trouble with only one of her POTM, but we did it on the first of the month and that was the problem. She wasnt awarded any of her stuff, I called and they gave it to her. I have learned from WI (THANKS) not to do it the first so many days of the month. And my daughter won the chicken :bokbok: in her series 3. She was soooo excited, she thought she might have won the MGR. But she was happy with the chicken! Good luck with all your adoptions!
mnmomoftwo is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 03:33 PM   #8
Gifted

NVAMMOM will become famous soon enough

We've gotten a Toucan, Rhino, and a Samoyed. Congrats on getting one. I'm sorry it has caused you stress. I would go a head and log it in. Otherwise, you just have a card. Good luck!!!
NVAMMOM is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 03:36 PM   #9

HelenCow is an unknown quantity at this point

ive won 3 pets and i never had a problem. good luck with ur new pet!
HelenCow is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 03:38 PM   #10
2007karyne

Snowwhyt is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much for all your answers. I'll ask my daughter if she's willing to take the risk. Gosh I hope she does not get a snake. She won't play on her account for sure!
Closed