Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2009, 12:20 PM   #1
Kinzville

Default Answered: Please Help I am stuck with Graphics

Hello Everyone I was just wondering if anyone here could recommend a good program or how I go about making a advertisement with graphics or animation, I see many talented people here who have made some wonderful graphics, I am not a wiz at the computer but have always been self tought and have done some great stuff and alot of people ask me for help on the computer except am at a loss with this. I am asking here because it is a webkinz website and who better to pay to advertise than here. I would rather pay money here to help this place keep functioning and free for everyone. I already donate here and love this place and all the help everyone including the Admin, who have worked your tooshes off to make this place wonderful, helpful and friendly. I thank you for any help ;-)

P.S. I hope this is ok to post, I did not see any threads like this before posting.
Best Answer - Posted by xSophiexx16
Download photofiltre and use lunapic.com is my suggestion!

If you need help just ask me and I'll try my best!

( use google for help too)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2009, 12:43 PM   #2
Flargaboofsuchdaf
Webkinz :)

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Please Help I am stuck with Graphics

Download photofiltre and use lunapic.com is my suggestion!

If you need help just ask me and I'll try my best!

( use google for help too)
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 12:52 PM   #3
Kinzville

Wonderful thanks so much sophie, I had been to many places but that is not one of them. Thank you kindly for your help that is so very sweet of you to offer assistance bless you for your help ;-) If I can ever help you in anyway just let me know.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:53 PM   #4
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I use Adobe Photoshop...I am self taught as well-I know there are college courses that teach that program-it is very daunting at first, but if you pick at it a little here a little there, it isn't too bad...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 12:53 PM   #5
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

I personally like Jascs Paintshop Pro, it comes with the Animation shop too.
However, it does cost money, so there are probably better free ware.
Maybe like the above mentioned.
Thanks for your compassion for WI and to help it stay free
Rep given.
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 01:34 PM   #6
webkinz_forever

I use paint.NET and GIMP. Both are good and free programs. GIMP is very like photoshop, and has a wide range of tools. Paint.NET is an individual program, it's very easy to use, and has many effects and tutorials for cool image. I use UnFREEZ to animate my pictures, and I used Picture2Life before. By the way, Paint.NET and UnFREEZ are only for windows PCs, but GIMP is for everything, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Old 05-18-2009, 02:01 PM   #7
Kinzville

You guys are all so wonderful, Thanks for all the ideas I will look into them. How funny spent days researching on internet and in 10 minutes you guys gave me more info. You guys are wonderful bless you all and have a great day. Rep points to all for the great help ;-)
Thanks so Much.
Old 05-18-2009, 02:26 PM   #8

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

i like photofiltre. it comes with a free and safe download also. here's a link is you would like to download it-
Download PhotoFiltre
click the first option to download it.

adobe photoshop is also a good program to use.

if you don't want to use a program, you can make TONS of graphics on the internet too. here's a great guide with lots of great sites to make your own graphics-
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...litter-332968/
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 03:00 PM   #9
Slytherin for this
Webkinz :)

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I like to use photobucket to post them up on WI and lunapic to make them do cool stuff.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 03:10 PM   #10
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

Many people use paintshop. I use tinypic. and lunapic

If you ever need me to help u with it, just asK!
mtlucas is offline Female
Closed