Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 09:57 PM   #11
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Please help! I am in desperate need of it!

Oh I understand what you are going through. I have some strange fears that bother me that I can't explain. What helps is to center yourself on positive thinking. Try not to focus on what scares you and look at everything else. Take a deep breath and remind yourself that you are in control over the situation. If that does not help you, I would talk to parents about this. There has to be a reason you have developed this fear and getting to the bottom of why you have it may be the one thing that heals it.
Tula is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2009, 05:40 AM   #12
Abz
ay! I'm a ...
Webkinz :)

Abz is a jewel in the roughAbz is a jewel in the rough

I just cant explain why i am terrified of them. I hate it.

I have talked to my family about it, and they have said not to think about, but I just cant not not think about it! Aaaaah!
Abz is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 05:59 AM   #13
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

I am sorry you are having this problem. No one know why we have the fears we have.
Sometimes, it is something different than what we think. For example, for me the dentist is the not the fear of the dentist but the memory of the pain I endured when I had my wisdom teeth removed and a cavity filled. For my friend it not the tests the doctor orders but the needle that draws the blood.
Since trying to not think about it just keeps you thinking about it, maybe you should try to figure out the why of the fear. Is it the thought of the needle or maybe it is the the subject of the tattoos, or maybe it is the idea that getting one is painful. Since your fear is real and even seeing a shop triggers it, it may be good to try to figure out what exactly it is.
When you go Spain ~ or anywhere else and you see a tattoo shop, try to remember that it is a store. Just a store. Keep reminding yourself of that. Like any other store it is just someplace to purchase something. You are just not interested in what they have to sell.
You will be with people who love you, so focus on them, the conversation, and the other wonderful sights.
I wish you success in overcoming your fear and I hope you have a wonderful trip.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:48 AM   #14
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Almost everyone has a fear of something. In your case, it's tattoos. With each fear there are different methods to use to try and rid of that fear. To help rid of your fear, maybe talking to a family member, or even a therapist about it could help. You can also researching tattoos and tattoo shops and learning more about them. Or you can even try going into one and talking to someone who works there to learn more. Maybe if you learn more about them, you won't be as afraid. Sometimes, it's good for us to live in fear, but if it's ruining your life, you should try different approaches to resolve the problem.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 07:49 AM   #15

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Abz
I just cant explain why i am terrified of them. I hate it.

I have talked to my family about it, and they have said not to think about, but I just cant not not think about it! Aaaaah!
Same with me...
They are pretty right... just think of good stuff instead. Like webkinz, animals, your pets. Something that makes you feel happy.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 07:59 AM   #16
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

everyone is scared of something like my friend is scared there is avampire in her closet *note she has not sen twlight so she is freaked out* there is not 1 in her closet but shes still scred! u r scared of tattoos so thats fine just ask urself this "why am i scred?" or "r they really gonna hurt mez?" because if u go in and ask them they will say no!
Old 07-11-2009, 08:03 AM   #17
Call me Sarah! c:

tiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talent

I have the same kind of fear (not those of tatoos but some thing different). It was dibilitating me, so I'm starting counsilling. I'm actually having fun while crushing my fear. In my opinion, counsilling or thearpy would be the best way to go!
tiggy2 is offline Female
Closed