Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Please help get the Magic Mire problem fixed (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/please-help-get-magic-mire-problem-538347/)

marnabear07-31-2009 11:36 AM

Please help get the Magic Mire problem fixed
 
I know there are quite a few of you who get disconnected or logged out when they play Mgic Mire and get the gift from the fairy.

I called Ganz about this problem and the rep told me she would make a note of it, but it would take more people to call in before tech support would be put on the problem.

I know it's not a big problem, but it's very annoying to have this happen and to have to log in again. I know it's not my computer, my browser and that clearing cache will not help, because I get on my other accounts and this does not happen.

If you have this happen to you, it would really help if you would call Ganz and report the problem.

mom w charm07-31-2009 01:25 PM

Re: Please help get the Magic Mire problem fixed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by marnabear (Post 15774034)
I know there are quite a few of you who get disconnected or logged out when they play Mgic Mire and get the gift from the fairy.

I called Ganz about this problem and the rep told me she would make a note of it, but it would take more people to call in before tech support would be put on the problem.

I know it's not a big problem, but it's very annoying to have this happen and to have to log in again. I know it's not my computer, my browser and that clearing cache will not help, because I get on my other accounts and this does not happen.

If you have this happen to you, it would really help if you would call Ganz and report the problem.

Yes I did that today !! This is happeneing to me on one of my 3 accnts !! I emailed them about it !! It is a pain & I hope they can fix it !! It has been like this for 5 days , since I first got the charm !! But only on that one accnt !! I hope they can fix it !! Thanks !!

pokemon207-31-2009 01:58 PM

Re: Please help get the Magic Mire problem fixed
 
I'll call them as soon as I buy a charm. 5-stars by the way. Also, I made you an advertisement that you can post on any thread:
http://i26.tinypic.com/b6ehkn.png

http://i29.tinypic.com/1zyire9.png

Use it if you please :) Help save Magic Mire!

BriniGirl12307-31-2009 02:02 PM

Re: Please help get the Magic Mire problem fixed
 
Magic Mire? Gosh, is that a new game? Havn't been on webkinz in ages, I must go and visit. If it doesn't work, I'll definately use that. It's a cool advertisement. :)

marnabear07-31-2009 02:19 PM

Re: Please help get the Magic Mire problem fixed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mom w/ charm (Post 15775940)
Yes I did that today !! This is happeneing to me on one of my 3 accnts !! I emailed them about it !! It is a pain & I hope they can fix it !! It has been like this for 5 days , since I first got the charm !! But only on that one accnt !! I hope they can fix it !! Thanks !!

Thanks for the support, but I don't think emailing ever helps much. If you have time, call them and complain.

bubbanight07-31-2009 02:27 PM

Re: Please help get the Magic Mire problem fixed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BriniGirl123 (Post 15776519)
Magic Mire? Gosh, is that a new game? Havn't been on webkinz in ages, I must go and visit. If it doesn't work, I'll definately use that. It's a cool advertisement. :)

It's not a new game in the arcade, it's a new area in the Magical Forest, just like Fairy Falls.

You have to buy one of the new set of 24 charms that are available in the e-store. I don't know if they are available at retailers.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC