Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 07:53 AM   #1
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

Default Answered: Please help get her back!!

Some of you may know Jenna375.

Well, last night she called me and told me that her mom changed her Wi password and got mad at her because she was talking to "strangers". Even thuogh her mom said no, I want to show them that Wi is very safe and that her mom doesn't have to worry about Jenna375 meeting strangers.Jenna375 tried to tell her mom that Wi is perfectly safe but it's just not working.

If you think that this is unfair please post gto help me get her back. If this thread gets a ton of responses I'll e-mail it to her mom and we'll hope her mom will let jenna375 back on Wi!!
Spoiler: show
Yes, we are best freinds in life and I talk with he on the phone and in real life.

Thanks for viewing and most likley helping us with this!
Best Answer - Posted by JacksMom
This is not an appropriate request to make of our members.

Please let your friend's mother know that she is welcome to contact any staff member for information about our security policies. We are all adults, most of us are parents, and we have all passed background security checks. We take the safety of our members VERY seriously.

However, we discourage threads that are posted for the purpose of clamoring for a member's return.

I would welcome a discussion with your friend's mother to address her concerns. Beyond that, it is a parenting decision for her to make regarding her daughter.

Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2009, 08:00 AM   #2
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Please help get her back!!

Hi there, jj8. I'm sorry about the situation you're in. I think what Jenna's mom doesn't realize is that the WI staff keeps this site very safe! You should explain to her mom that there are tons of moderators and administrators who make sure everything is going smoothly and that there are no fights, nothing inappropriate posted, and no personal information given out. You should also mention that on the rare occasion something bad is posted, it will always be reported for a moderator to see.

You should show her mom these links. I think they will really help her realize how safely kept Webkinz Insider is.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-posting-3999/
WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - Forum Rules
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ease-no-13455/
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-users-90078/

You could also suggest that Jenna's mom gets an account of her own, so she can look around the forum and see how great WI really is.

Good luck with letting Jenna come back on!
Old 10-24-2009, 08:02 AM   #3
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

Thanks Ave!!
Keep bringing on these awesome posts!!
Old 10-24-2009, 08:07 AM   #4
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

This is not an appropriate request to make of our members.

Please let your friend's mother know that she is welcome to contact any staff member for information about our security policies. We are all adults, most of us are parents, and we have all passed background security checks. We take the safety of our members VERY seriously.

However, we discourage threads that are posted for the purpose of clamoring for a member's return.

I would welcome a discussion with your friend's mother to address her concerns. Beyond that, it is a parenting decision for her to make regarding her daughter.

Thank you.
JacksMom is offline Female
Closed