Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 06:27 PM   #11
weevie97
Webkinz :)

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Please Help! Experts on WI wanted!

gifted means they work in the ge and how you can change avatar you can go too the doll emporium , glitter fly where you can uploud pics and make cool designs hope this helped.
mantateelover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2008, 06:30 PM   #12
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

I think that changing your avvie was already explabned by everone else. A GE is a gift exchange. A GG is a gift guru. A GT is a Gift trainee. You can get some icons at www.iconator.com
A non-fluff post is a post that is not like this: Anyone else?
OR: Bump! Bump!
OR: Okay! (tenletterrule)

Hope this helps!

P.S. Please dont use (tenletterrule) ever. It is againest thw WI rules.
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 07:17 PM   #13
HorseCrazy11011 is an unknown quantity at this point

How do I get stuff to trade?
Old 11-03-2008, 07:52 PM   #14
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Here's how it all works about the 'Gifted' status.

To be Gifted means that you have the ability to trade items in WI. These items come from your own webkinz account. It's kinda like the clubhouse, but instead of using a trading table, you mail each other your items and leave feedback for each other. See how under my number of posts it says 'Gift Pointz'? I have trade with that many different users.
To become Gifted, you first must go through a training proccess to learn how the Gift Exchange works. When you are in the training proccess, you are ranked as a Gift Trainee. Gift Trainee's have their own little section where they trade items other Trainee's until they understand the Gift Exchange completely. They also work with a Gift Coach, who helps the Trainee's put together their exchange threads.

In order to become a Gfit Trainee, you have to have been a member of WI for atleast 2 weeks. You also have to have atleast 50 helpful posts. Fluff posts are posts that do not provide any information or help any other users. For example, this post that I'm typing is considered ahelpful post since I am answering someone's question. Posts like 'Yeah.. lol' are considered Fluff posts since that statement didn't help anyone solve their problem.

Once you have met the requirements, you can read through the rules and apply. Click 'become a gfit trainee' in my signature for the Offical Webkinzinsider gift Exchange information thread. Apply and wait about 1-2 weeks and wait for a response. The Admin reads through EVERY single post that you have made and makes a descision. If you are accepted, you will recieve a PM stating your next instructions. If you were not accepted, nothing will happen. You will know that you have not been accepted when your post is not longer on the thread, for it has been deleted and they have moved on to the next person.

For your question above, you get the stuff to trade from your WW account. You create a list of all the items you would be willing to trade, and post them in your Gift Exchange thread. Others users come to your thread and offer for the items.

I hope this solves everything!

Last edited by Livi; 11-03-2008 at 07:54 PM..
Livi is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 08:24 PM   #15
hersheychocolate11

ilovecocoa is on a distinguished road

There is a button on the top left side of your ccomputer that says 'User CP', Click on it.
Then once it loads you scoll down a little bit and then you will see a button saying 'Edit Avatar' click on that
If you want a costom one you either have to make one or you can find one on the web and upload it.

As for the gifted status here's what you do.

You have to have at least fifty good comments.
By good I mean no text talk.
Don't make abbreviation!!!

Oh and do not post in the following areas because the post will not count.
contest selection
the polls
Help! I need a pet name!
Role plays
Rumor mill

Then after making at least fifty good post go to the following website.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t2196

Hopes this helps!
ilovecocoa is offline Female
Closed