Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2007, 09:38 AM   #1
Gift Trainee
Cheri444 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Please help! Can't log into webkinz account--only getting blank screen...

We have 4 Webkinz accounts between my kids and DH and I. Yesterday we were all able to log in except DH. He was able to enter his id and password, but just got the background screen (green grass, etc). We tried on 2 different computers (one desktop and one laptop), and the rest of us could log in, so it's something with his account.

What's the best way to contact Ganz? We tried looking at the Webkinz site, but it said to contact them you had to go through the contact link from the newspaper page. He can't even log in to get there. I have the phone number, but I've seen different extensions posted, so I don't know which one to use. Or would it be better to email them directly, and if so, does anyone have their email?

Thanks so much for your help. I'm just grateful that it's DH's account and not one of my kids'.

Cheri

---------- Cheri444 added 4 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

Never mind--just saw the other thread that it's happening to others too! Is this something that will fix itself then?

Last edited by Cheri444; 11-28-2007 at 09:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2007, 09:46 AM   #2
Gift Guru

sba1995 is a glorious beacon of lightsba1995 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Please help! Can't log into webkinz account--only getting blank screen...

I don't think calling them is needed. They are aware of the problem as it is happening to MANY peoples accounts....I'm sure they will get it fixed soon. I'm also thankful that it's only my account that is affected and not my son's....it just is hendering my trading, but oh well...LOL

---------- sba1995 added 2 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

IN fact, WW is now down for maintenance...they must be working on it....

Last edited by sba1995; 11-28-2007 at 09:46 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-28-2007, 09:58 AM   #3
Gift Trainee
Cheri444 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Please help! Can't log into webkinz account--only getting blank screen...

View Post Originally Posted by sba1995
I don't think calling them is needed. They are aware of the problem as it is happening to MANY peoples accounts....I'm sure they will get it fixed soon. I'm also thankful that it's only my account that is affected and not my son's....it just is hendering my trading, but oh well...LOL

---------- sba1995 added 2 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

IN fact, WW is now down for maintenance...they must be working on it....
Thanks for your quick response. I'll just wait and be patient. We're still fairly new to the world of Webkinz, so I was starting to panic! LOL
Old 11-28-2007, 10:30 AM   #4
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Cheri444
Thanks for your quick response. I'll just wait and be patient. We're still fairly new to the world of Webkinz, so I was starting to panic! LOL
Well welcome to this wonderful world...it's so addicting isn't it. You have definitely come to the right place for all the Webkinz news you need. This site is full of helpful people all sharing their love of Webbies. Please feel free to ask questions ANYTIME. You don't get Private Messaging (PM's) privileges until you have at least 10 posts, but when you do get them feel free to PM anytime. I'd love to help. I was once where you were too and had some very nice people help me out. You can also look at the FAQ section at the top of the page for some great info about this site. I seem to be on this site more now than in WW and now especially since you can't get into webkinz...and I've even met so great mommy friends too.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:16 AM   #5
Fyrhazard1
Webkinz :)

Fyrhazard1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was having the same "green screen" problem yesterday and now I'm getting this error message... "Webkinz World is temporarily unavailable. We are doing important maintenance. You have no successfully adopted your pet. Please visit Webkinz World later and begin the adoption process again."

What is that about? Please tell me that it's just a problem with the site and I'm not going to lose my Webkinz. I was able to log into a different account perfectly fine. Just not this one. What's going on?
Old 11-28-2007, 11:24 AM   #6
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Fyrhazard1
I was having the same "green screen" problem yesterday and now I'm getting this error message... "Webkinz World is temporarily unavailable. We are doing important maintenance. You have no successfully adopted your pet. Please visit Webkinz World later and begin the adoption process again."

What is that about? Please tell me that it's just a problem with the site and I'm not going to lose my Webkinz. I was able to log into a different account perfectly fine. Just not this one. What's going on?
NO, I surely don't think you will lose your pet. I would wait to see when you can log in again and then try to adopt that pet again. IF for some reason you do "lose" your pet I can give you a phone number to call and Ganz will fix it for you. They seem to be very good at that.

There seems to be a lot of glitches going on right now...and I think the site being down for maintenance is to help fix that...now...no telling how long that will take but I'm sure it will be fixed when it does come back up. I guess you can just enjoy playing with the plushie right now while you are waiting or do like I do and surf this site...LOL.

Just know that you are not alone...
Old 11-28-2007, 11:27 AM   #7
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

this has happened to me too
on one of my accounts
i did call them
not a priorty for them im sure
i will wait for them to call
but hopefully will get fixed
when they call me back i have other issues ot discuss with them so all will b ok
Old 11-28-2007, 12:53 PM   #8

Domvinmom is an unknown quantity at this point

On my sons accounts created 10/2006 I am also getting the, site is temporarily unavailable message.

On my account created 11/2007 I am not getting this message and am able to sign in BUT my time is still ******* up. Didn't try any daily activities as I am at work (shhhhh).

Anyone else have a clock that starts at 0:00? Like right now it is 0:54 in my Webkinz room.

Domvinmom:rdr::bas:
Old 11-28-2007, 01:31 PM   #9
Hellolost is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank goodness!! I signed on here with the same problem.
Yesterday was the green screen.
This morning it said it was down for maintenance and I was not properly adopted.
Now it just says down for maintanance.

I was panicking!!! ok... still kind of panicking
Closed