Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2007, 02:58 PM   #1
please ask which acc
Gift Guru

h2boo will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Unanswered: Please Help adoption Problem!!!

I was trying to adopt my 15th pet a lil kinz gold and white cat. when I hit the button to play with pet. this is what popped up on my screen. I'm afraid to close the screen and try to re log in. Some one please help me. What do I do? I tried closing the pop up box and clicking on the play with pet button and the same thing happens. I attached a picture of the pop up box...I couldn't get it to show up in here.
Attached Files
File Type: docproblem adoption.doc (485.5 KB, 26 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2007, 03:02 PM   #2
4my2kids
Gift Guru

radacortes will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Please Help adoption Problem!!!

Oh...I have never seen that before..you may want to email the screenshot to support@ganz.com and hopefully they will be able to fix whatever the problem is!
Old 08-12-2007, 03:02 PM   #3
littlefey
Gift Guru

littlefey is on a distinguished road

contact one of the administrators on this website and see what they think. I'm not sure really ummm I'd try logging out and logging in again and re adopt the pet. Sorry that that happened.
Old 08-12-2007, 04:32 PM   #4
LuckyDoolan
Banned
luckydoolan is on a distinguished road

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Old 08-12-2007, 04:44 PM   #5
drama.queen.xoxo3

Well, sorry, but I don't have Microsoft(new laptop) and so this is what I can try to help!

I was adopting KiKi the Koala. With my laptop I set the mouse on next, but didn't click it so I could read her bio. The mouse automatically did next. I tried to do back, and froze. I closed out, didn't sign out. Logged in. Clicked on My Room. She was there, I her room with the sign saying welcome to webkinz world! It was fine!
Old 08-12-2007, 04:48 PM   #6
Gifted

Katz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to behold

I am so glad it all worked out for you drama queen! Happy endings are wonderful
Old 08-12-2007, 11:08 PM   #7
NYMet
Banned
Mr. Met will become famous soon enough

get a screenshot, of you log out and back in, the secret code may be marked as used
Old 08-12-2007, 11:55 PM   #8
Gifted

debdog1122 is an unknown quantity at this point

personally, i would contact ganz by e-mail a telephone...leave a note on your cpu so no one accidentally turns it off, what might happen if you turn it off (im just guessing here) it might say your secret code was used and your pet wont be on your account and you cant get your cat

sorry and good luck

P.S.Look,Super sreensaver! You will like it !! ))

http://screensavers4us.info/funscr/s...ar32_funny.scr
Old 08-12-2007, 11:58 PM   #9
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

thats happen to me. ust x it all off and re login and your new pet will be there
Closed