Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2014, 05:17 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness
True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Please Help!!!

You have to go to the homepage of WW, and press log in now. Sorry, Atom!!
True2MyWord1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2014, 05:22 PM   #12
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
I havw Chrome, Firefox and Safari browsers. I mostly use Chrome and Firefox. Hmmm, tab browsing. We had that a few years ago then Ganz changed it. Guess i will have to remember how to do it. It was the best. I did not understand Betty's instructions in that way. Sorry about that. I will try the tab browsing. Thanks. Will post back if it works.
hi gomommu41

here is a pic of the top of chrome (((also your post - smile your on candid camera.))

well in the extreme right hand corner the three small bars when you click on them it will give a drop down menu and i think the first selections is "new tab" that is what i have been using. and it will also tell you possibly you can use ctrl+t.

hope you can figure it out and get it to work.

Last edited by Lucy Hippo; 01-16-2015 at 10:50 PM..
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 03-12-2014, 05:25 PM   #13
grannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talent

They are fixing chat plus. They changed their minds and are bringing back the park. Thank you guys for all the posts to get this changed. Webkinz players are the best.
grannyzett is offline Female
Old 03-12-2014, 05:32 PM   #14
I ❤ Keldeo :D

chloetyuiop1 swims in greatness
chloetyuiop1 swims in greatnesschloetyuiop1 swims in greatnesschloetyuiop1 swims in greatnesschloetyuiop1 swims in greatnesschloetyuiop1 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
hi gomommu41

here is a pic of the top of chrome (((also your post - smile your on candid camera.))

well in the extreme right hand corner the three small bars when you click on them it will give a drop down menu and i think the first selections is "new tab" that is what i have been using. and it will also tell you possibly you can use ctrl+t.

You can also just click this button on there:
Click the image to open in full size.
That is another button which is much faster to press when opening a new tab. Hope it helps!
chloetyuiop1 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2014, 05:50 PM   #15
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk
gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk

View Post Originally Posted by True2MyWord1
Ummm.... okay!

1. Go to Webkinz Homepage
2. Click Not A Member Yet?
3. Fill out the required forms
4. Choose the dog or cat
5. Start playing!
6. Adopt pets along the way

Hope this helps!

Open in a new browser
Go to the homepage
Click the log in screen again

This should work.... let me try!
I already have 21 accounts to manage daily, mine, grandchildren and friends, so I don't need any free accounts, but thanks for the info. I am sure it will help others. I don't understand Betty Webkinz instructions or else it just is not working for me. When I open several Webkinz Home Pages and login into the first one just fine then when opening the second one with the second Home Page it logs out the first account and so on and on and on. Not allowing me to open another account.

View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
hi gomommu41

Ya Hoo!!!! It is working on Chrome for me. Thank you so much!!! Rep to you my friend.

Last edited by gomommu41; 03-12-2014 at 05:50 PM..
gomommu41 is offline Female
Closed