Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2012, 08:37 PM   #1
ill always love her
Webkinz :)

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

Exclamation Answered: PLEASE HELP!

I've been getting quite interested into making my own graphics. I've seen some REALLY cool avatars and profile pictures from a lot of you guys and I haven't been able to find a graphic organizer that works for me!

I'd really appreciate if it can:
Resize the KB down to whatever size you want
Crop out something in an animation without ruining it
Outline the object of your picture without having the extra background (if that makes sense)
Be able to create animations
Try it out without purchasing it or downloading

Also, I'd really love to know what YOU use. That would REALLY help me out and I'd REALLY appreciate it. I've been looking for months and nothing!

Please suggest organizers other than: Photobucket, Picnik, Imageschack, TinyPic

Thanks so much for the help!
skullnbows17 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by dancerchick914
It sounds like the program for you would be GIMP, especially if you're just getting interested. It's completely free to download, and you can do everything you described and more in it. There are also numerous GIMP Guides here on webkinz insider. I downloaded it back in september or october, & it's really improved my graphic making.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2012, 08:38 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: PLEASE HELP!

Graphics Guides - Webkinz Insider Wiki
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 08:40 PM   #3
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I like Paint.NET best.

Paint.NET - Free Software for Digital Photo Editing

You have to install a few plugins before it's any good. You can find the plugins on the forum.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 02-18-2012, 08:41 PM   #4
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

It sounds like the program for you would be GIMP, especially if you're just getting interested. It's completely free to download, and you can do everything you described and more in it. There are also numerous GIMP Guides here on webkinz insider. I downloaded it back in september or october, & it's really improved my graphic making.
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 08:47 PM   #5
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Thanks for the help!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 09:20 PM   #6
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

This is a cool site that can help you make a lot of graphics without downloading software onto your comp. It's fun and there is a lot here.

Free Online Graphic Making Tools To Create, Modify Graphics, Banners and Buttons

Have fun! Googles rule!
Sleeping Awake is offline Female
Old 02-19-2012, 11:49 AM   #7
ill always love her

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

Thanks everyone for your suggestions and helps! I found a website that was really cool! Now I will be off to making endless graphic designs. I really like the suggestions and I will use them. Thanks!

IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE PM ME OR VM ME AS I WILL CLOSE THIS THREAD
skullnbows17 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
help needed, jesus loves you!