Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 07:52 AM   #1
Diabetes
Webkinz :)

doglove1030 has a spectacular aura about

Question Unanswered: Please help

Hey WI. I need your help. I really miss playing on Webkinz but I don't know if I want start back on them or not. Can you give me your opinion?
doglove1030 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2010, 08:34 AM   #2
Did you know? I'm a

soccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura aboutsoccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Please help

I am not sure this is the place for that question, but, yes. I really recommend playing it. Even if you are over the age range. Have fun!

~soccerstar1231
soccerstar1231 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 08:57 AM   #3
Fever32

CardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Re: Please help

View Post Originally Posted by doglove1030
Hey WI. I need your help. I really miss playing on Webkinz but I don't know if I want start back on them or not. Can you give me your opinion?
Why not? If you find a reason not to do it, let me know!
CardnlFanCarly is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 05:31 PM   #4
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

if you miss playing on Webkinz, then play it!
what's the big deal?
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 05:32 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

If you miss it, then play it (if your account hasn't expired) :]
Old 07-08-2010, 08:10 PM   #6
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

if you miss playing it, then by all means get back into it. The click fests are fun and you can hosts parties and play fun games with your friends. I saw Go For It
Old 07-08-2010, 08:44 PM   #7
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Hmm... I was way on board with Webkinz in 07, and I kind of dropped it in late 08/early 09. I got back around late 09, and I am so glad too! It is so awesome, especially with the Zingoz Fest popping up in a few days! I would say it doesn't hurt to try. If your account is expired, you can always go to Target and get a $5 LIL' Kinz Good luck, and I am sure you will choose what is right for you!
Old 07-08-2010, 08:55 PM   #8
loves Tobuscus

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

Webkinz may not be fun at first, but you have to get past that level. KinzChat PLUS did that for me. You can do way more with it. You can chat more freely and make a ton of new friends. I suggest you get back into WW and then unlock it. It may surprise you!
jasmine1919 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 09:00 PM   #9
Akawah the

Akawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonder

I can't think of a reason why you shouldn't play webkinz. If you don't want to then don't, but if you want to play webkinz then play webkinz. I'd reccomend playing it.
Akawah8 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 09:09 PM   #10

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Please help

View Post Originally Posted by doglove1030
By the way you worded your question, it sounds like you think you're too old for WW. I'd say if you really miss playing on Webkinz, then go for it. Age is only a mind game. You only need one Webbie to keep your account going for one year. If you purchase a $15 plush, that's only 4 cents per day, and if you manage to get a lil kinz for $5 that's only just over a penny a day!! I'd say that's pretty cheap entertainment!!!
My opinion GO FOR IT
flutterby7 is offline Female
Closed