Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 09:07 AM   #1
HIYA
Webkinz :)

penguin17 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: please help

im wondering if they still sell the artic fox in lots of stores , or do they only sell them in walgreens? please answer!!

HELLO?? ANYONE?????????? im about to cry

Last edited by penguin17; 07-31-2009 at 09:07 AM..
penguin17 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by FIA
View Post Originally Posted by penguin17
im wondering if they still sell the artic fox in lots of stores , or do they only sell them in walgreens? please answer!!

The Arctic Fox has never been for sale at Walgreens.

It was an exclusive release to Hallmark stores, but now it can be found at other stores too.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2009, 09:09 AM   #2
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: please help

Congrats on your new webbies. As far as the artic fox is supposed to go, i suggest you check out a hallmark or a Carlton Cards. They sometimes have those.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 09:14 AM   #3
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I know Justice is selling them, so I would try there. I'm not sure where else to check, as they might not be released everywhere until later. Good luck!
msclockart is offline Male
Old 07-31-2009, 09:19 AM   #4
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

I would suggest Hallmark or Justice normally have them.
Old 07-31-2009, 09:22 AM   #5
keldustin

lbudgie8 has a spectacular aura about

Check out Hallmark or Justice and you can check out kopp drug stores they might have them to. Hope you find one
lbudgie8 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 11:08 AM   #6
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

I have seen it at most places by me that sells Webkinz. Once they were off of the limited sell at Hallmark stores, most picked them up.

If you are having difficulty finding them in regular stores, try calling some gift shops, county gift shops, or check on line even- not just eBay, but there are department stores that sell on line and you can see their stock on line as well as in the store. Some of them will have a free shipping to the local store (some do not and they are on line only).

Hope you find what you are looking for!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 11:28 AM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

You won't find this one at Walgreen's because it's a Webkinz. Originally it was a Hallmark exclusive and now most stores that carry a good supply of Webkinz might have this. I have seen it at Hallmark and Justice and the gift shop near me.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 11:38 AM   #8
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

I just looked in my Justice magazine and it said they were having the Artic Fox there for a limited time only. Also, check Fred Meyer, they just started to sell webkinz a month ago and from what I have seen, they have good selections. You could try to check Hallmark on the days they get new orders. If you call them and ask when they are getting a new delivery. Then go on that day and I bet you would have a good chance of finding one! Oh and also, Target started to sell them a little bit ago and I bet they would carry some new webkinz. Hope this helped.
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 01:27 PM   #9
HIYA

penguin17 is on a distinguished road

thanks, theres a hallmark next to me but they didint have any and the closest justice is 10 miles away. ill try jc pennies, they sometimes have good webbies thx for the help, ill try the places!
penguin17 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 01:32 PM   #10
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by penguin17

The Arctic Fox has never been for sale at Walgreens.

It was an exclusive release to Hallmark stores, but now it can be found at other stores too.
FIA is offline Female
Closed