Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 06:17 PM   #1
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Default Answered: Please Help!

Hi everyone I would love to Change my Siggie but in Order to do that I know I have to Right Click and then save my Image....Yes I have those Virtual Mouses but mine Ran out of Battery!

But I can't figure out to do that because I have a Mac Laptop with no Right Click is there any other way to save my Image..

Please Help and Thanks for Reading!
Shooting Star is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by dotdotduck
I'm not really sure cause I don't have a Mac... but I did find this online:

Quote:
There are a couple of ways you can save online pictures to your hard drive. The simplest method is to click and drag the image from the web browser to your Desktop. Alternative, cltrl-click (or right-click if you've got a two-button mouse) on the image and then select "Save Image As..." from the contextual menu.

Below are the key-combinations for taking screenshots on a Mac. Screenshots are saved to the Desktop as PNG files.

⌘-Shift-3
Captures the whole screen.

⌘-Shift-4
Captures part of the screen. Once you press ⌘-Shift-4, use your mouse to select the part of the screen you're you want. Press Escape to cancel.

⌘-Shift-4 + Space bar
Lets you to capture opened windows.
Press Escape to cancel.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2009, 06:20 PM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Please Help!

I'm not really sure cause I don't have a Mac... but I did find this online:

Quote:
There are a couple of ways you can save online pictures to your hard drive. The simplest method is to click and drag the image from the web browser to your Desktop. Alternative, cltrl-click (or right-click if you've got a two-button mouse) on the image and then select "Save Image As..." from the contextual menu.

Below are the key-combinations for taking screenshots on a Mac. Screenshots are saved to the Desktop as PNG files.

⌘-Shift-3
Captures the whole screen.

⌘-Shift-4
Captures part of the screen. Once you press ⌘-Shift-4, use your mouse to select the part of the screen you're you want. Press Escape to cancel.

⌘-Shift-4 + Space bar
Lets you to capture opened windows.
Press Escape to cancel.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:21 PM   #3
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

What I would do is take a screenshot and put it on paint, then go to file save as from paint.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:26 PM   #4
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Hey DDD...in your quote, what is that symbol that show up before the +shift mean? Is it something only Mac's have??
Old 07-22-2009, 06:27 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by pfeagans01
Hey DDD...in your quote, what is that symbol that show up before the +shift mean? Is it something only Mac's have??
I'm pretty sure that's a symbol on the Mac keyboard...

*runs to Google*

Yeah, it's called the command key.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:55 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Thanks everyone! I got to Change my Siggie!
Shooting Star is offline Female
Closed