Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 09:29 PM   #1
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: Please Help!

Okay, to make this story shorter, there are two teachers, Mr. G and Mr. L. Those are not their names but I am going to use them anyway. Okay I am in Mr. G's class and I am his favorite. (He told me) There is this team (you wouldn't really understand) that you can try out for. There are 3 teams: Advanced, Intermedite, and Beginner. I am in Beginner.

So, Mr. L was having tryouts for the Beginner team. BTW, this is in September. I did not know about this because Mr. G only gave information about the Intermedite, which no one in my class could try out for. When my brother was my age, he was on the itermedite team as a beginner, so I asked Mr. G if I could be on the team. He said no, but he told me about Mr. L's team. So I tried out. There is like 4 other people from Mr G's class on the team.

Now I am really mad because Mr. G had tryouts for the team agian (which it even isn't his team) and we have 36 people on our team. That is bad. First of all, your only supposed to have 20 people. Second, we only had 12 people. And third, how are we supposed to do our routine with 36 people? We barley have room for 12!!!

The thing that really upsets me about this is that people tell me all the time that Mr. G said that the people in his class are not supposed to be on the team. It's like he's telling me he doesn't want me on the team. But, this is what makes me very mad, THE PEOPLE THAT TOLD ME THAT ARE ON THE TEAM!!! The team that they said I am not supposed to be on!!! I am really upset right now. I have ****** it up when they kept on telling me that, over and over, and I don't think I can survive them on the team.

What should I do? I have thought about talking to Mr. G. I tried today but he was to busy April fooling everyone. I have thought about quitting. I need help ASAP!

Please help! ASAP!

PLEASE! i AM BEGGING YOU!!!

I need to know!

Last edited by Amymt; 04-01-2009 at 09:29 PM..
Amymt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 09:37 PM   #2
oo hoo! I ♥ my
Webkinz :)

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Please Help!

Hmm, that's a sticky one. I think, first off, I would definitely wait a day or two until I felt less frustrated. I've noticed when I'm really annoyed and do something too quickly that it comes off wrong. Second, yeah, I guess I'd try to calmly ask Mr. G. in a day or two what's going on. Are you or are you not supposed to be on the team? I'm guessing that it must be kind of OK or you wouldn't be on it in the first place. Are people just making that stuff up or is it true? Well, you're on the team, so I guess that says something. I guess I'd go to the source (Mr. G.) and see what he thinks. But also, remember to state your points & questions clearly and let him do most of the talking! Stay cool Good luck!

You know, I just thought about this a little more and so thought I'd add another idea. You know, there's nothing wrong at all with just ignoring the whole situation. You're part of the team and it's pretty unlikely anyone is going to remove you. You can just go about your business and enjoy yourself. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Unless someone (Mr. G, etc) specifically wants to talk to you about it, the problem may not really be a problem if you know what I mean.

Last edited by kcbkat; 04-01-2009 at 10:00 PM..
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 09:59 PM   #3
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

Thanks for your help! I think I am ready to talk to him, I have been thinking of this all week!
Amymt is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 10:01 PM   #4
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Make some friends on the team, and ignore the kids that say you're not supposed to be on it. Of course you're supposed to be on it. You were there before a bunch of the others. You tried out for the team and made it, so you definitely should be on the team.

SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 10:02 PM   #5
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

No prob My pleasure. Hope it goes OK when you talk to him.
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 10:05 PM   #6
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Write out whatever you want to say in the form of a letter. That will help you organize your thoughts. After a couple of days, you can see if the message you conveyed in the letter still holds the same importance. If so, then you know what to talk about.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Closed