Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2009, 07:00 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Addykinz will become famous soon enough

Question Unanswered: please help!

We just bought our first treetop room and it said that we couldn't put a bed in there? How are we supposed to furnish them and with what? Thanks, Addykinz's mom
Addykinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2009, 07:03 PM   #2
I am a diabetic

poohbear4321 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: please help!

Ya, I noticed that as well. But I was able to put in a hammock, and I have heard that there will be new furnature coming out soon, just for the treetop room. I find that the treetop room is a bedroom/outdoor room cross. You can only put certain things in.
poohbear4321 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 07:05 PM   #3
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

i wish i know more about the treetop rooms..but sadly i do not know much on the subject

i know there will be certain furniture for them coming out later...i assume that includes a bed.

one minute..there might be a guide somewhere with more info...i will go look
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 03-22-2009, 07:08 PM   #4

Irene will become famous soon enough

It is just like a garden, except you cannot grow anything in there (I'm guessing because it is in the treetop and there is no soil available or anything). There are a few odd items that can go in, though, like the Pheonix's bed. I hope bob nws III can find a guide.
Irene is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 07:09 PM   #5
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-guide-432339/

here is a wonderful guide by Hmm...there is info on treetop rooms withen

it appears that if the bed is not one that regualry goes outside or is not a flying pets PSI..then it will not go in the treetopo room
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 10:44 AM   #6
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Ganz has already announced the upcoming treetop furniture line. It should be out soon. We just have to be patient and find other creative ways to furnish the rooms while we wait.
Good luck on the decorating !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 10:52 AM   #7
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

We are using a hammock until the tree top furniture is available.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 03-23-2009, 10:53 AM   #8

BarnCatt is on a distinguished road

It seems to me that if you can put in a hammock that right now the only furniture you can use is outdoor furniture... But the good news is Ganz will have a new lines of furniture for the treetop rooms. Also you may be able to put in some special items like PSI and POTM.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:02 AM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have furnished my first treetop room with outdoor items. Also the beach theme furniture can go inside or out, so you have 2 beds to choose from if you don't want to wait for the new furniture. I also understand that some of the bird PSIs will go outdoors, but I personally think the phoenix bed is too pretty to put outdoors.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:05 AM   #10

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

I just put hammocks on the treetop room and they work really well.
bbstinger is offline Female
Closed