Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 04:59 PM   #1
Gifted

Webkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: Please Help!

I really need help! This morning when I went on my computer, I discovered that the sound doesn't work. I don't know what to do about it. Can someone help me?
Webkinzgirly1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2009, 05:22 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

JessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Please Help!

Check to make sure the cord is plugged into the computer. If the cord is plugged in, make sure the sound button is turned on. If neither of these work try calling a friend to see if they can help.

-JessicaJonas
JessicaJonas is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 05:27 PM   #3
Pugsymugsy222
Gifted

Pugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to all

Well just to make sure it doesn't work try multipule sound sources. Just to be sure it isn't a specific site instead of your comp. Make sure the sound isn't on mute. I do that all the time and get so frustrated, lol. Sorry I'm not helpful!
Good luck!!!
Pugsymugsy222 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 05:29 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Texmass has a spectacular aura aboutTexmass has a spectacular aura about

It might be on mute, or maybe a chord isn't plugged in all the way.
If not, make sure that the plug in which you are plugging the plug into didn't burn out or something.
Sry, If I couldn't be of more help, not big on computer things. xD
Old 01-17-2009, 06:01 PM   #5
Gifted

Webkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Old 01-17-2009, 06:03 PM   #6
Heather Hardcore is

*peace* has a spectacular aura about

i think it is on mute.............. at the bottum where it shows the time you should see a botton for sound click on it then turn it up all the way........ or maybe its not plugged in! :]
*peace* is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 06:05 PM   #7
MadTVstewart

Make sure it isn't something silly like your computer is on mute. Also if you use speakers make sure they are plugged in and turned on. Another thing is it may just be one website is messed up, not your whole computer. Hope that helps
Old 01-17-2009, 06:10 PM   #8
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Make sure everythings plugged in, talk to your parents, turn up the volume on your PC and keyboard..etc. Good luck!

-Rex
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 06:33 PM   #9
Gifted

The volume is on 100 and I checked before and everything is plugged in... : (
Old 01-17-2009, 06:45 PM   #10
dixie8123

webkinzrule8123 has disabled reputation

Maybe you burned your speakers. My sister did that (thank god xD) and now she cant blare her music all of the time. I would go to Wal-Mart and get like $20 dollar sony speakers that are portable and all. Also a little off topic what kind of computer is it and is a laptop or desktop. Also on your keyboard try the +- Buttons and see if that helps if its a desktop or the turny thing on some desktops and laptops. Desktop Mointors and laptops usually on the right side of the laptop or the bottom area. Hope i helped
webkinzrule8123 is offline Female
Closed