Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2008, 01:00 PM   #21
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Please Help !

View Post Originally Posted by bromsisa
Hi I am now having problems. I can not even get to the log in page or customer support page.

I t says

Internet Exploerer cannot Display Webpgae
or
Navagtion cancelled

I am becoming very upset now because this has been going on for a few hours
now...is this what you were/are experiencing?

If not does anyone have any suggestions?

The site is not down for maintance.
I don't know what to do...the rest of my computer is working just fine.

Thanks,
bomsisa
I had this for quite a while and it just fixed itself.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2008, 01:02 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

webkinzarelife has a spectacular aura about

I hope IE 7 helps, polkadot101!
and bromsisa, it appears that eveyone who tried to go on webkinz had the same problem but it seems to be fixed now!
If it is still not working for you, try clearing your cache & cookies and everything will hopefully work for you!
webkinzarelife is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 01:20 PM   #23

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Thanks everyone...and yes it did fix itself.

On a different note.........................
I am so glad I joined this site. It really is amazing! So much information and support. Also the warnings and curio info....well it really is a great site!!! Love it! i am happy to be a new member and help as well as be helped and to enjoy things like contests.
I am excited about the contest I just entered!...no matter the outcome is it was fun to share the way I decorate! I am looking forward to visiting this site often!

Sincerely, bromsisa
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 01:30 PM   #24

webkinzarelife has a spectacular aura about

I'm glad you love WI! I love it here too, and almost everyone on here is very nice and very helpful!! Also, good luck in the contest you entered!
webkinzarelife is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 01:36 PM   #25
Woohoo!! I'm a
Gift Guru

KinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Bromsisa!! I'm farely new here too and it is the best site around!! =]
KinzCashHunter is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 04:06 PM   #26
ow! i'm a

debdub12 is an unknown quantity at this point

omg!!! this exact thing happened to me too!
i was so mad! i was trying to download it for an hour but it would never download! Then i asked my mom for help and she figured it out! you didnt need to clear your cookies or anything (at least not for me) but you needed to unblock adobe flash player. it turned out my mom blocked it by accident. if you go into my computer you can unblock files!

hope this helps!
debdub12 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 04:08 PM   #27
hats up?? :)

anna630 is on a distinguished road

have you re whatevered you boot log or something like that
anna630 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 01:19 PM   #28
Yip Eeeee! I am a

polkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond repute

guess what promblem fixed! i fixed it i uninstalled adobe flash player , then i installed it and then restatred the computer ! it is fixed ! everyone become my friend my username is mrt1416

Love ya,
polkadot 101
polkadot101 is offline Female
Closed