Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2008, 08:52 AM   #1
Yip Eeeee! I am a
Webkinz :)

polkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: Please Help !

So ,okay u know how webkinz updated yesterday ?! if u don't already have a new verison adobe reader . you had to get it .so i try to and it doesn't work i am so mad !!! i have been crying for the past 20 minutes because i want to get on and adobe reader is not working ! what should i do !? please help

And oh P.s i have i.e . 6

polkadot101

it is fixed !

My username: mrt1416

Last edited by polkadot101; 10-26-2008 at 01:21 PM..
polkadot101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2008, 08:57 AM   #2

webkinzarelife has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Please Help !

Maybe you could try clearing your cache & cookies, etc. and try logging into webkinz again! It may help
webkinzarelife is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 08:59 AM   #3
Yip Eeeee! I am a

polkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond repute

i have cleared my cookies and internet files !!!
Old 10-17-2008, 08:59 AM   #4

and also, have you restarted your computer after you installed the new Adobe reader? Sometimes after installing a new program, your computer has to be restarted in order to recognize the new program.
Old 10-17-2008, 08:59 AM   #5
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzarelife
Maybe you could try clearing your cache & cookies, etc. and try logging into webkinz again! It may help
That is what I would suggest too! Mine does the same thing especially after an update, but once I clear my cache and delete my cookies, it usually works just fine. I would also say if your adobe isnt working right, you might want to restart your computer. Hope this helps!
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 09:00 AM   #6
Yip Eeeee! I am a

okay i will try ,go to webkinz then come to wi okay bye !
Old 10-17-2008, 09:01 AM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

There is some sort of BUG that is associated with the Flashplayer 9 and it does not work with IE6. You may have to uninstall that flashplayer and go back to an older version. Not the 9 version, maybe the 8...ALSO, there should be a security update that you should apply at the same time. There have been known problems with SWF (Shock Wave Flash) infiltration by hackers; seems they have found a portal or glitch that allows them to sneak in there, so update that security, for sure.
Hope this helps.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 09:03 AM   #8
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

OH no, I am so sorry to hear this happened, hopefully the above steps will fix it for you so you can get back on WW. Sometimes when my McAfee updates it won't let me go on Webkinz even though it's an allowed site. I called the company and they had me go to Tools, Internet Options, Advanced and click Reset at the bottom of the page and it would reset the browser and everything worked fine. You could always try that if all else fails. I hope something works for you to get back on again
reya is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 09:11 AM   #9
Yip Eeeee! I am a

guys i am back it did not worl i am going to try reya's idea!

---------- polkadot101 added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

reya i did not find the reset button thanks though

Last edited by polkadot101; 10-17-2008 at 09:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-17-2008, 09:11 AM   #10

I'm sorry that didn't work for you, but I hope the others' suggestions help!
Closed