Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2008, 03:30 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

235649 is on a distinguished road

Red face Unanswered: Please help..

HELP ME!!!!!!!! I'm new on WI and I was wondering is some people could answer my questions.

1. Where do you got to trade on WI? Tell me if you have to be gifted on order to do this.

2. How do I add a pic under my user id during a post?

3. How do I make a gift exchange? Thank You! Meet Swampy! Thanks:easter::easter::easter::easter::gwolf::gwolf::gwolf::gwolf::gwolf::gwolf::gwolf::bas ::bas::bas::cs::gor:
235649 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2008, 03:31 PM   #2
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Please help..

You must be a Gift Trainee or higher to trade.

Your picture under user ID is your avatar. Edit it by going to: User CP, and "Edit Avatar".

You can only make a GE when you are Gifted.
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 08-17-2008, 03:33 PM   #3

How do I become a gift Trainee? BY the way Mystic Mist, YOU ARE SO HELPFUL!
235649 is offline Male
Old 08-17-2008, 03:34 PM   #4
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

first off, welcome to wi!!!!!

1. you can only trade in the gift exchange, and you have to be gifted to be in it. to become gifted you have to have 50 helpful posts and be a member for at least 2 weeks

2. to add a picture, or avatar, go to "user cp" at the top left of the screen, then click "edit avatar" then you upload a picture from your computer

3. you cant make a gift exchange, or ge, until you become gifted

hope these help!!! if you have any other questions, feel free to ask me!!!
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 03:35 PM   #5
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

You do have to be gifted to trade, to apply to become gifted you have to have been a member for more than 2 weeks and have 50 helpful non-fluff posts. To get a picture under your username, go to User CP under the skateboarding pig and chose Edit Avatar. You can either chose one WI provides or click on Browse at the bottom and upload one from your computer.
Here are two very important links I would like for you to read please. They are about the gift exchange and should answer all questions.
Read First Please http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

Thank you and good luck becoming gifted.

Last edited by animegrl; 08-17-2008 at 03:38 PM..
animegrl is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 03:35 PM   #6
I♥Harry Potter
Gifted

kajika will become famous soon enough

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html

Read this helpful thread it will help you on your way to becoming gifted.
kajika is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 03:36 PM   #7
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by 235649
How do I become a gift Trainee? BY the way Mystic Mist, YOU ARE SO HELPFUL!
You become one by having 50 *GOOD* Posts, and 2 weeks of Membership. Then, you can apply.

Thanks
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 08-17-2008, 03:37 PM   #8

sorry! i will now start typing in lowercase animegrl.
235649 is offline Male
Old 08-17-2008, 03:39 PM   #9
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by 235649
sorry! i will now start typing in lowercase animegrl.
That's okay, it happens to all of us. Good luck.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 03:41 PM   #10
Tinkwebkinz916

Yes, welcome. Just like kkaitlinn94, you must be at least 2 weeks old, here on WI, and you must have over 50 non-fluff posts. To add a 'picture' (avatar) you must go under user cp at the top, then to edit avatar. Either pick a pre-made picture, upload one from your computer, or get one off the internet. (Go to a guide to find out how to do this) To make a gift exchange, you must be a gifted and to be gifted you must be a member of WI for 2 weeks, and have 50 non-fluff posts. (This is a non-fluff post. A non-fluff post should be at least a paragragh long). To read the rules on how to become gifted, use this link: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/webkinzinsider-official-gift-t219641.html. Hope this helps.
Closed