Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2008, 12:09 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
lizzardance is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: PLEASE !!!!!!! HELP!?!?!?!?

HELP!?!?!?!?! My daughter has been playing WK for a few months now, but problems started in Febr, when everything and her WK cash all suddenly dissapered . I sent an email through the website, - no response. Is there a customer service phoe number? I can't find it anywhere on the site. She keeps playing, and things keep disappearing!!!

Also, today she went to the feature code shop, and I tried to unlock it with her secret code that was on her little white WK puppy I bought her, but that code is too short, - it is only 8 digits, and the FEATURE CODE is supposed to have 16??

Is there anything I can do to stop things from disappearing, other than changing the password?

Please help me understand what's going on! I feel like
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2008, 12:43 PM   #2
okey dokey artichoky
Gift Guru

zephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: PLEASE !!!!!!! HELP!?!?!?!?

try 1-866-webkinz. If you wait until the very end you can leave a message there will be a pause after the first part, just keep waiting. It might take them up to 2 weeks to call back, they are very busy.
zephyr is offline Female
Old 03-21-2008, 01:26 PM   #3
hqzach
Webkinz :)

hqzach is an unknown quantity at this point

i have had a few problems to and i sent and email they got back to me in 2 weeks hope they get back to you try FAQ for help
Old 03-21-2008, 02:29 PM   #4
Lil Kinz
lizzardance is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried the FAQ - they just don't have a topic like mine. And I did email them over 2 weeks ago, - got no response. Thanks for the ideas, though, - I'll try emailing again.

---------- lizzardance added 3 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

ZEPHYR, THanks a zillion for the CS number, - I'll definitely give it a try!!!

Last edited by lizzardance; 03-21-2008 at 02:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-21-2008, 02:31 PM   #5
Happy to be a
webkinzkisses93 is an unknown quantity at this point

unfortunatly someone might be hacking her account. change the password immediatly.

hope this helps!
Old 03-21-2008, 03:17 PM   #6
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by lizzardance
HELP!?!?!?!?! My daughter has been playing WK for a few months now, but problems started in Febr, when everything and her WK cash all suddenly dissapered . I sent an email through the website, - no response. Is there a customer service phoe number? I can't find it anywhere on the site. She keeps playing, and things keep disappearing!!!

Also, today she went to the feature code shop, and I tried to unlock it with her secret code that was on her little white WK puppy I bought her, but that code is too short, - it is only 8 digits, and the FEATURE CODE is supposed to have 16??

Is there anything I can do to stop things from disappearing, other than changing the password?

Please help me understand what's going on! I feel like
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
The codes that come with the animals need to be entered in the adoption center. Only codes from other products like the trading cards and figurines, etc get put in the code shop. Also, it's most likely she gave her password to someone or entered it in front of someone and that's where all her stuff is going. Kids think everyone is nice and don't realize that even people they think are their friends will go into their account and steal their stuff. We had that problem for awhile.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2008, 03:31 PM   #7
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by lizzardance
To adopt your pet, you need to go to the Adoption Center and enter your code in there (you can find the Adoption Center in the first column on the "Things to do" menu in Webkinz World. Just click on the "Things to do" tab above your dock (where all your items are--food, etc.)

I hope this helps you adopt your pet.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-21-2008, 03:31 PM   #8
Forlock

forlock will become famous soon enough

Hey! I hate problems like this!! Maybe someone id hacking her account or there s a bug. But if e-mailing webkinz doesn't work, you can call them at 1-866-932-5469 (1-866-webkinz)

And you have to go to the adoption center to adopt your webkinz pet!
hope this helped! and hope you can stop the problem!!
forlock
forlock is offline Female
Old 03-21-2008, 03:32 PM   #9
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

you have to do the code in the adoption center. and she should change her password because someone might be hacking the account
Old 03-21-2008, 03:32 PM   #10
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Sorry I posted the same thing as the person right before me. I must have been typing my reply when the other person posted. Sorry about that! Have a great day!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed