Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2008, 02:29 PM   #1
hayley185
Webkinz :)

hayley185 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: PLEASE Help!!!

When your pets fave food is say...a cake and you feed it a recipe with cake in it will it make it happier than normal?Like my bulldogs fave food is fish sticks so if I fed him a fish and chips dinner would he get bonus points for his fave food or does he only get them for eating the actual food?
Thanx,
-Hayley185-

Wish list:
:chi::goo::gr:
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2008, 02:56 PM   #2

Carlaz is just really niceCarlaz is just really nice

Default Re: PLEASE Help!!!

They don't get points, but it will make their happiness & hunger meters increase if you feed their fave foods.
Carlaz is offline Female
Old 02-20-2008, 05:48 PM   #3
Angela8p

Angela<3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you get more happy points!
Old 02-20-2008, 05:59 PM   #4
Hippos are sooooooo
Gifted

kerili will become famous soon enough

they will become happier, but you dont get more kinz cash(points) if that is what you are talking about. if you were talking about meter points, then yes, they wil go up.
Old 02-20-2008, 06:26 PM   #5
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

There is presently a glitch in Webkinz World. Most of the meters have been at 100%, and not changing. I have one pet that has a hunger meter at 97%, and every time I feed him, it goes to 100% for about a second, and then reverts back to the 97%, but never going under that.

Everyone is having problems with the hunger/health/happiness meters. Just hang onto your food (or sell it if you have too much), until Ganz fixes this glitch (which has been going on for a couple of weeks now).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-20-2008, 06:49 PM   #6
hayley185

I know about the glitch already,and thanks everyone,by the way.I'm loving this glitch,I can play games and everything without having to feed my pets.

I mean,like say you feed your pet a recipe with their favorite food in it.Say you feed them a fluffed snuglapuffin.Say the penguins favorite food is cookies and a bulldogs is something else.

If you feed them both a fluffed snuglapuffin,will the penguin get more food points than the bulldog because the cookies (an item in the recipe) are the penguins favorite food?
Old 02-20-2008, 08:01 PM   #7
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Hi,
I'm not sure. It would be nice to be able to test that. It is probably only the favorite food itself that gives extra points. I doubt if Ganz thought to do that with food-combination recipes. That is just a guess (since your pet says different things for favorite foods than he does for regular foods...I can't imagine they would ever program it to say..."Hey, there was cookies in that...how did you know that was my favorite food!" LOL).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-20-2008, 09:23 PM   #8
hayley185

Hehe,yeah.Thanks for your help.I'm going to start a study thread on it to find out.It would be cool if they said that,though.
Old 02-20-2008, 09:28 PM   #9
I love

rosyrox is an unknown quantity at this point

if you need help post your problem here!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...d-t222651.html
rosyrox is offline Female
Old 02-20-2008, 10:43 PM   #10
WOO HOO! I am...

crest39 will become famous soon enough

No for the extra happiness u need to feed it fish sticks hope i helped!
crest39 is offline Female
Closed