Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2008, 04:57 PM   #21

Default Re: please help

It is hard to talk to my mom she sorta does'nt understand neither does my dad he dos'nt liston
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2008, 06:16 PM   #22
scoobyrocks1112 is on a distinguished road

im sorry i dont know what else to say...
Old 02-18-2008, 06:37 PM   #23

Thanks any way
Old 02-19-2008, 12:22 AM   #24
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)
SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Maybe you are shy like I used to be. Someday, you will need to find your own "voice". Don't be afraid to talk to anyone; and don't worry about what they say to you (don't take it personally if they are mean to you; some people are just mean, and it has nothing to do with you). Be confident in yourself, and others will begin to hear you and treat you better.

If it helps, try "acting"; pretend you are confident, even when you're not. Then, you will begin to be confident. Rehearse what you want to say, even if it takes a while to get up the nerve to say it (remember to say it kindly and calmly; the tone of your voice may say more than the words if you seem upset, or if you sound like you are wining to your parents).

Make a list of the things you want when your sister gets something. Then maybe you can give it to your parents before your Birthday or a Holiday, and tell them that you added something to it every time your sister got a present and you didn't. Or maybe, when your sister gets something and you don't, ask your mom for some money to put away and save (whatever the value is of what your sister got), so you can buy yourself a book or something that she wouldn't mind buying you.

When you get a lot older, you will realize that you are the only one who will stick up for you all the time. Be confident and proud in yourself. I know I am proud of you. You had the courage to write us for help. That is the first step.

You should know that even though my sister's life was easier than mine as a child, that now mine is a lot easier than hers. Eventually, things will even out.

It took me a long time to find my voice and not be afraid to talk to a lot of people. It wasn't until I took an acting class in college that I lost my fear of public speaking. If your school has any type of acting classes that you can take, maybe you can ask your parents to let you join the class.

I am sure other people have other ideas and suggestions for you. See what works for you, and don't give up!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-19-2008, 03:36 PM   #25

Smile Re: please help This is my last message for now but for now this thread is CLOSED thanks everyone!

I feel very confident now

I thank everyone for helping me if you want to keep typing and coming up
with ideas for me

I thank you very much

But this thread is for now closed THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-19-2008, 03:50 PM   #26
Hippos are sooooooo
kerili will become famous soon enough

talking to your paretns is helpful. but if you cant talk , show them this post, tell them to sit down adn read peoples replies. if you want pm me and i willl back you up. u shoudltn be treated that way, ever. no one should. stand up to your paretns. and dont ever take that kind of crap from anyone. be a real person. becasue you sound really really upset. and you shouldnt be treated that way. its not right.show them this post, see how they feel.