Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2008, 04:23 PM   #1
oct16

Angry Unanswered: please help

Hi

I'm having a little trouble

My lil sister gets anything and everything she wants.

She barley evey gets in trouble.

Sorry its not about webkinz.

Please help me.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2008, 04:42 PM   #2
i love miley ray cyr
Webkinz :)

webkinzsupastar234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: please help

just try to be the best you can and try not to get in trouble, you should ask your parents but don't make a big deal about it.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:02 PM   #3
likathena
Miss A517 is on a distinguished road

I think your best bet would be to talk to your parents about it. Tell them how you feel. Does your sister relize that she doesn't get into trouble? Is your sister really young? If she is, does she relize she's even doing something wrong? If you don't feel you can talk maybe write a letter and give it to them. Or you can try to do some extra nice things. I think if you told them how you feel, they would listen. If it still won't work, try to talk to your sister. Perhaps talk to a friend, and ask their opinion? Hopefully things work out.
Miss A517 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2008, 05:22 PM   #4
oct16

Thanks to the two people who replied.
my sister is 8.
I have tried talking to a parent and they think i'm cousing to much drama.
I do extra things to help my family.
It is nice to talk to someone.
Thanks miss A17.
You guys are nice friends.
Old 02-17-2008, 07:02 PM   #5
tkmc

horselover1066 will become famous soon enough

oh I always feel like my older sister gets everything. But to her I get everything. Thats a little different though. I would just talk to my parents and they would maybe support me.
horselover1066 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2008, 07:50 PM   #6
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Hi,

That sounds like the story of my life. It never got better for me as a child.

This is not your fault. The way your parents treat you differently from your sister is their fault. Don't blame your sister (it's not her fault either).

If they say you are causing too much drama, you should say that it is because you are hurt very deeply, and different people hurt differently (some more than others).

You need to stay calm and talk to both if your parents about it. Tell them that it hurts you when you are not treated equally. Ask them if they ever felt that way when they were children.

My father once told me that I got everything I wanted before my sister was born, and then it was her turn...
so that means that I got everything I wanted until I was 4 years old (although I never asked for anything)... and then she got everything she wanted from when I was 4 years old onward...
so to sum it up...I got nothing I wanted, ever!!!

My sister never got in trouble for anything, and she was so so bad.

Show them this post and tell them that it still hurts me... (I am crying right now because of how much it still hurts...I feel for you). I still do not have a good relationship with my parents because of the way I was treated as a child. I am an adult now, and they have changed (for the most part), but it still hurts.

I am so sorry that you have this problem.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-17-2008, 08:28 PM   #7
smilelaugh

smilelaugh is an unknown quantity at this point

I am very sorry you feel this way. But, really, every parent does this. The little "baby" child is always loving towards the parents so the parents might feel that they should get the "baby" more things to make her happier. Also, when the "baby" does something wrong and needs to get in trouble, the parents might think it could be accidential because she is little. Hope this helps!
Old 02-17-2008, 08:35 PM   #8
Nilefire
Gifted

Nilefire is on a distinguished road

Do stuff you normally wouldn't, helpful stuff. Don't let little sibblings get you down!
Old 02-18-2008, 08:32 AM   #9
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

I don't have sisters or brothers but my 2 cousins lived with us for many years and my grandmother (mom's mom) did, too. Anyway, the middle cousin always got extra presents and cute dresses because she was "cute." My youngest cousin wasn't "cute" and I was the oldest so I was "too old" to be cute. So I got the blame whenever the younger 2 messed up, the youngest pretty much got ignored and the middle one got all the attention. Even when she messed up or broke soemthing it was still somehow my fault. I used to hate her for it, and myself for it, but then I got older and realized it was really the fault of the adults for setting it up that way and allowed that sort of thing to continue. I actually had a conversation with my mom about it recently and she acknowledged it wasn't right but didn't see it at the time. Now I'm best friends with both cousins.
Anyway the point of my story is that it's not your fault. Just be the best person you can and that's all you can do. But don't blame yourself, OK?

---------- cuffy added 15 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Wow. Thats all I can think of is "wow" I just read your post and it's like that's exactly how I feel. esp the part about the "4 year" part. That's almost verbatim what I said to my mom recently about my cousin I'll call "Sheila" The only difference to the conversation is that my cousin is 3 years younger and I added the part about "responsibility." Like I had to be responsible for their actions at age 6. But when "Shelia" was 6 and I was 9, I still had to be responsible, so if 6 was the "magic age" why couldnt' Sheila have been responsible when she was 6, or 7? I had everything dumped on me until they finally moved away and even at family things it was like "Sheila this and Sheila that" and one time she had the flu and grandma got her a new tv and a doll house and books. FOR THE FLU. Nevermind that I had asthma and was always in the hospital or at the doctors and my asthma was made worse by granma smoking in the house when she was living with us. I suppose in her mind I had asthma cuz I was being "irresponsible." LOL and a couple of times I passed out because I couldn't breath and she got mad because I was creating drama and "putting on a show" She never really referred to me by name. When she was in a bad mood I was "they" cuz she said I was big enough to be 2 people. Sad thing is, I wasn't fat (not then anyway) in fact my doctor almost put me in the hospital at one pont becaue I was so underweight and malnourished.
UGH just thinking of it again makes me want to call my mom up and be like "why did you let this happen" but she already said she was sorry about it.

Wow, I actually feel a little better now, that it's off my chest and knowing that I'm not the only one this happened to. And maybe I can make someone else feel less alone knowing that other people have a similar past.

Happy thoughts now. Like it's a holiday and I don't have to work. And if it stops raining I'm going to the bookstore. Hurray!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Hi,

That sounds like the story of my life. It never got better for me as a child.

This is not your fault. The way your parents treat you differently from your sister is their fault. Don't blame your sister (it's not her fault either).

If they say you are causing too much drama, you should say that it is because you are hurt very deeply, and different people hurt differently (some more than others).

You need to stay calm and talk to both if your parents about it. Tell them that it hurts you when you are not treated equally. Ask them if they ever felt that way when they were children.

My father once told me that I got everything I wanted before my sister was born, and then it was her turn...
so that means that I got everything I wanted until I was 4 years old (although I never asked for anything)... and then she got everything she wanted from when I was 4 years old onward...
so to sum it up...I got nothing I wanted, ever!!!

My sister never got in trouble for anything, and she was so so bad.

Show them this post and tell them that it still hurts me... (I am crying right now because of how much it still hurts...I feel for you). I still do not have a good relationship with my parents because of the way I was treated as a child. I am an adult now, and they have changed (for the most part), but it still hurts.

I am so sorry that you have this problem.

Last edited by cuffy; 02-18-2008 at 08:32 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-18-2008, 10:22 AM   #10
oct16

I give big thanks to every one who helped me out.

I feel much better.

There is one proboblem everyone who helped says to talk to my parents

I can't talk to them i do not have the guts to.

I have tried but they don't really unerstand.

So if you could help me with that promblem?
Closed