Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2007, 06:37 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

LovePup22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just made a new account. When I logged in everytime I clicked something it took around 5 minutes to load. Sometimes it even logs me out automaticly.

I have another account that works fine, but I really want to get on my other account. What happend? Has anyone experienced this before?

Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2007, 10:50 PM   #2
Gifted

Kitten is on a distinguished road

Default Re: PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember when i first made my account, it took FOREVER. Longer then 5 minutes. It's just your computer most likely. Be thankful it's just a second account for know, it should load up though. no big deal!
Old 12-26-2007, 11:05 PM   #3

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

Sometimes different accounts behave differently. Since Ganz has the message up about the heavy traffic on the site that is most likely the problem.

We have been bouncing around from account to account and some work better than others but not by much.
Old 12-26-2007, 11:39 PM   #4
TootieFrootie

There has been some trouble with "new" accounts.

It's just a daily glitch.
It should go away in a few days.
Old 12-27-2007, 10:44 AM   #5
PM me for it
Gifted

SmileyGirl27 is on a distinguished road

LOTS of ppl are getting webkinz for x-mas. Ganz is having trouble with traffic loads. they also have lots of loading issues and server errors. this is one of them. hope ganz fixes it soon!!
Old 12-30-2007, 12:16 PM   #6

LovePup22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks a lot! Everything's back to normal now
Old 12-30-2007, 12:57 PM   #7
froggychick4
froggychick4 is an unknown quantity at this point

MOst likely its becuz of the Holiday rush with everyone getting their new webkinz and trying to put them on. I have been trying to get on but after a few minutes it would log me out. Don't worry, just wait a little bit before going back on so the holiday day rush can slow down.
Closed