Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2008, 04:36 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

cheekyiska89 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: please forgive me, and try to help me, but caution, i am going to "vent"

Thanks so much to everyone who helped me. Check out my post called updated for what I did, and if it worked!

Last edited by cheekyiska89; 12-02-2008 at 05:31 PM..
cheekyiska89 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2008, 04:42 PM   #2
vaporavi

Vaporavi is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: please forgive me, and try to help me, but caution, i am going to "vent"

The same thing happened to me a few times before. The longest time frame it took for WW to fix itself was 2 days. Hang in there!
Vaporavi is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 04:47 PM   #3
♥Call me Qt

QtPieSarah will become famous soon enough

Default Re: please forgive me, and try to help me, but caution, i am going to "vent"

woah! u did vent quite a bit.
but that's ok. i've felt ur pain b4.
i pretty much went 2 other sites, waited a while then went back on.
QtPieSarah is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 04:50 PM   #4
i love

webkinzfreak011 has disabled reputation

Try refreshing the page and logging in again. That helps. Try relaxing on one of your other accounts by hitting ctrl n to play and game. There are a lot of people that are trying to get on webkinz, so you have to be patient these days when it comes to webkinz!
webkinzfreak011 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 04:51 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Maybe its just your computer? You might want to download the newest flash player or firefox (if you don't have it already) if those things don't work I would wait a day or two, and if it still doesn't work, you should contact Ganz
Old 12-02-2008, 04:53 PM   #6

menacedog will become famous soon enough

You just have to be patient. Think of how many people are a member of WW. Its probably over millions. And ONE single website can only hold so many people. There are probably 50% of those million people trying to get on at the same time as you.Thats like 500,000 people trying to get on WW at once. WW can only handle so many people. You will not lose your account, trust me.
menacedog is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 04:54 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Glatha100 is a glorious beacon of lightGlatha100 is a glorious beacon of lightGlatha100 is a glorious beacon of light

Why don't you try clearing your cookies, chace, files, all that good stuff. Then play on one of your other accounts, do all you dailies if you haven't already, and then try your cheeky cat account. I'm sure everything will be fine
Old 12-02-2008, 04:55 PM   #8
Imma Gleek

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

Yes that was quiet a vent. I think if you just wait a few days
or try to get on it from a friends computer.
Just Chillax. Drink a soda watc some Tv and Try to forget about it.
And If you want to vent more Just PM or VM me
maltlvr5 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 04:55 PM   #9
ow! I have

Nissa is a jewel in the roughNissa is a jewel in the rough

Although it's probably been said before, maybe you could try clearing you're cache. If that doesn't work, just hang in there! I'm sure it will be fixed soon enough
Nissa is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 05:10 PM   #10
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

Just shut down your browser and start over again.

I "babysit" a bunch of accounts that were started at different times, so they all behave differently after a big maintenance. Sometimes a few of them log in without problem, then I'll try to access one that gives only a green screen or doesn't even get that far. First I try refreshing the WW login screen, then if that doesn't help, I shut down Internet Explorer and start fresh. After I re-open Internet Explorer and try Webkinz again I usually get in with no problem. As a last resort I reboot the computer (that's what clears my cache).

Don't worry, you haven't lost your account. It's just a temporary "traffic jam" at one of the Ganz servers. (I'm not sure how their system is set up, but I think re-logging on helps you to route to a different server.)

Also, try going to the Customer Service page of the login screen. Using the LOG IN button at the top left of that page works, too.

Let us know if any of this works for you.
Arbee is offline Female
Closed