Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 01:10 PM   #11
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Default Re: Please explain how POTM items work!

View Post Originally Posted by tammie2222
What is a dandelion. I've not heard of it. Is it new?
The dandelion is not new, but not one of the original POM items. It is a very large (size of a WW tree) dandelion that grows in stages from the puff to the bloom and then back down again. It is just one single stem...you can find a picture of it in the "item picture gallery" under the Wiki tab up top.
Lolith is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2010, 01:31 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

You might try going to the trading room and telling the whole room what you're looking for. I've had some success by walking into a room and stating immediately what I'm after before I accept a trade with anyone. I have got several of my wishlist items by doing just this. It works for me anyway
Old 03-19-2010, 04:35 PM   #13
Help! I logged into

RainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to all

I didin't read all the answers so I might be duplicating info.

1) If you adopted the POTM before the begining of the month then you won't get any extra gifts such as a POTM loot bag or a POTM Exclusive Item. The only advantage is that you get to do extra hourly and daily activities.

2) If you adopt the POTM during that month (example, this month adopt a Himilayan some time between March 1 and March 31 inclusive) then you get a POTM loot bag when you do the adoptiion in addition to your regular PSI and other regular adoptiion exclusives. Inside the loot bag will be one of the POTM exclusives but it will be a random one. You can't know which one you will get. Not everyone gets the same one. However, I belive (and it has been true for me so far) you won't get the same one twice untill you have all of them. And infact if you get one via kinzpost or in the trading room then it appears that you won't get that one in your loot bag either. So for example, I have multiple accounts and I want more donut seeds, so I always ship all my donut seeds to one of my other accounts before I adopt a POTM. So far I haven't gotten more donut seeds but I never get anything that I already have no matter where I got it from.

Let me know if that was helpful and answered all your questions. If not, please try to rephrase your question and I'll try again to do a better job of answering it.
RainbowRose is offline Female
Old 03-19-2010, 04:36 PM   #14
follow your ♥

zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!

yes, you can only get potm items when you adopt them that month
zxcv0101 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2010, 04:41 PM   #15
Help! I logged into

RainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by amyms
I have had my eye on the dandelion pet of the month item for some time. I purchased a lion, which is the POT next month and had hopes of getting the dandelion, or something that would trade for it. Now I see the POTM items shown with the lion here and I am thinking "what?" Does this mean each pet of the month has only designated extras that are possible, and that the dandelion was a past POTM item that is no longer given out? Somebody please clarify this for me! thanks!
I read your question again. Where did you see a something shown with the Lion?

Don't adopt your Lion untill April 1 and I would wait till April 3 or so because the frequently have a lot of glitches with the POTM adoptins during the first few days of the month.

Lastly, no matter which POTM item you get, it should trade one for one for another POTM item. They all have the same value on the WIGEV guide. Okay, I don't want to get zapped for trade talk so I will stop there.

Good luck and I hope you get a great POTM exclusive.

Last edited by RainbowRose; 03-19-2010 at 04:43 PM.. Reason: correct spelling error.
RainbowRose is offline Female
Closed