Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2008, 08:17 PM   #1
oo Hoo..I'm
Gift Guru

Mater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: Please expain the Webkinz Stadium times

Can someone please explain the beauty pageant times. Ie: the daily activities say that there is a competition at 10:30 and to enter at 10:00pm. When I clicked on the schedule earlier today, there was a competition listed for 10:00, however, when I just went and looked in the schedule section again.. it said that the 10:00 competition was complete and it's only 9:16pm!!!! I am soooo confused.

Please help!!!
Mater052403 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2008, 08:24 PM   #2
Rocks out loud!
Webkinz :)

Fluffyhoney123 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Please expain the Webkinz Stadium times

maybe you are looking at the 7:00 p.m. pageant.
Old 04-23-2008, 09:12 PM   #3

toost is on a distinguished road

I am completely confused on the beauty pageant times as well! It seems as though the listed times are all an hour off, but I am not sure that is even right!! I hope that someone who has figured it out can explain it!

Old 04-23-2008, 11:18 PM   #4

libertykin is on a distinguished road

i am totally dissappointed in the pageant
i do what they say when they say
and then they always say i'm wrong
Old 04-23-2008, 11:21 PM   #5
Gift Trainee
petabode is on a distinguished road

They replied to me saying something about my time zone being wrong and I was actually in Japan's time zone, maybe 12 hours apart??? I don't think that's it b/c I've been having the same issues yet there seem to be 5000 people out there who are able to compete? Anyway if it is a timezone thing they said they were working on a fix hopefully to be complete in the next few weeks but if I wanted to do it sooner I could call them but them I would loose everything in my account and all my $$. Not worth it so I'm going to remain irritated.
Old 04-24-2008, 02:29 PM   #6
Gift Guru

WebkinzRockHardGurl has a spectacular aura about

There have been alot of glitches with the stadium. I've had this problem too. Try contacting Ganz for some answers
WebkinzRockHardGurl is offline Female
Old 04-24-2008, 03:50 PM   #7
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I have been having the same problems and it's just a glitch. I also can't paly in the tournament arena and it's been about a month now.

I sure hope it's fixed soon, it would be nice to be able to join in the fun!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 03:05 PM   #8
oo Hoo..I'm
Gift Guru

Mater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to all

Okay I was there @ 4pm but everytime I try to enter my pet it says "event not in entry stage" Huh?????
Mater052403 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2008, 03:30 PM   #9
Rocks out loud!

Fluffyhoney123 will become famous soon enough

sometimes the kinztime clock is a bit off, like when it says 3:30 it could actually be 3:45. it's just another glitch.

or, and i just thought of this, you entered a little too late and the event was already being done, like, it was in the competition stage
Old 04-28-2008, 03:31 PM   #10
Orld is
Gifted

WebKid is an unknown quantity at this point

IDK if u figure out tell me k?
WebKid is offline Female
Closed