Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2007, 09:16 PM   #1
freak1233
Gifted

freak1233 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: please delete this thread

please delete this thread.. thanks

Last edited by freak1233; 01-19-2008 at 08:48 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2007, 01:03 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
Jasoncanning is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Freak1233's Help Center! Don't know what to do? You soon will.

When I finish a job at the employment office, the resume shows that I finished a different job for less money. It has happened the last three times in a row.
Old 12-04-2007, 01:30 PM   #3
freak1233
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Jasoncanning
When I finish a job at the employment office, the resume shows that I finished a different job for less money. It has happened the last three times in a row.
Okay.. that seems to be happening to a lot of people.. now for the time being I would just let it be unless it is like a hundred kc difference then I would email the webkinz people and let them know in a polite manner what happened. Otherwise I know that they are working on that at the moment so you may just have to wade it out.
Old 12-04-2007, 02:38 PM   #4
KoalaBear07

I want to know if you know when the Christmas items will be coming out?! Please tell me if you know!
Old 12-04-2007, 03:50 PM   #5
freak1233
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by KoalaBear07
I want to know if you know when the Christmas items will be coming out?! Please tell me if you know!
Well the Hanikah items came out like five days before hanukkah.. i spelt it wrong the first time... so I elieve it will come out like the 19 or a little while before...
Old 12-04-2007, 05:09 PM   #6
Gifted

coracbff4eva is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you post pictures?? Please PM me when you answer!! Thanx!!
Old 12-04-2007, 07:15 PM   #7
freak1233
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by coracbff4eva
How do you post pictures?? Please PM me when you answer!! Thanx!!
Okay I can only help you with this if you have anything but a Mac.. so hopefully you don't have a mac.. lol

Anyway have what ever you want to post a picture of up on your screen. On your keyboard hit the control button (ctrl) and your print screen button (prnt scrn) (it is usually above your numbers) then go open up paint (the program) and right click and go down and hit paste. Magically your screen that was showing (when you hit crt prnt scrn) will appear. Save that picture and then go on the web to a little place I would like to call tinypic.com. Go there and hit the browse button and load your picture. It may take a little whie... Then it will give you a bunch of codes for certain places. To post your picture here you would copy the one that says for message boards.. and I forget the other thing but you use that one. Then when you post here you would just hit paste and when you post the post.. he he he... the picture will show up!
Old 12-06-2007, 04:54 PM   #8

sirchewy is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you know why I can't change the name of my rooms? For example, I wanted to put my new Webbie on so I put Gabbie's Room, and it told me sorry you have used a word that is not allowed. This is driving me crazy can you help?

---------- sirchewy added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Thank you very much!

Last edited by sirchewy; 12-06-2007 at 04:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-06-2007, 05:14 PM   #9
kaoko102

Kaoko102 is an unknown quantity at this point

how can I trade gifts? I agreede to the rules, and I've made a bunch of posts.

---------- Kaoko102 added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and how can I open a new thred?

Last edited by Kaoko102; 12-06-2007 at 05:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-06-2007, 05:23 PM   #10
freak1233
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by sirchewy
Do you know why I can't change the name of my rooms? For example, I wanted to put my new Webbie on so I put Gabbie's Room, and it told me sorry you have used a word that is not allowed. This is driving me crazy can you help?

---------- sirchewy added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Thank you very much!
Wow that is another thing that a lot of people have been reporting. If I were you I would wait for it to start working... which it should soon since Ganz already knows that this is happening. I believe there was also something in either the Newspaper or Plumpy's Place. But .. uhh.. yeah try again in like a week or less and it should work.

---------- freak1233 added 4 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Kaoko102
how can I trade gifts? I agreede to the rules, and I've made a bunch of posts.

---------- Kaoko102 added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and how can I open a new thred?

Okay to trade gifts you and whoever has also agreed to trade with you will set up what each other are trading. Then when you have agreed and exchanged Webkinz Ids (like your name on Webkinz) you go to Kinzpost and send a gift. You drag whatever the item is from your dock to one of the three boxes and choose a box and who you are sending it to. Then you well hit send. And they will send their part of the trade to you. When that happens you go and leave feedback on the other person's WI profile.

To open a new thread you go to whatever part of the forum you want to put your new thread on and at the top there is a little button thing that says New Topic .. hit that and just like fill it out and stuff and hit post and there it is!

Last edited by freak1233; 12-06-2007 at 05:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed