Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2008, 01:14 PM   #1
Yo mama's a
Webkinz :)

Lydiebug24 has a spectacular aura about

Angry Unanswered: Please come here if you've been on a cruise!

Help please! I'm leaving for a cruise Saturday, and will board the ship Sunday. I'm a little scared. Please reassure me that cruises are nothing to be scared of. It's my first cruise. That's why I'm scared.
Lydiebug24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2008, 01:38 PM   #2
FLAVOR FLAV!

Elise Riggs will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Please come here if you've been on a cruise!

I hate to build something up, cause sometimes it's a let down then, but I've been on 2 cruises on Carnival cruise lines and they were the best vacations I've ever taken!!! They treat you like royalty!

There really isn't anything to be afraid of! I was a little seasick the first day but took some motion sickness pills and I was fine! We were on REALLY HUGE ships too, but the motion is still there, but after the first day I didn't even have to take the medicine anymore, you get used to it!

There is so much to do! Make sure you go see the shows that are on the ship! They are always very cool! There's so much other stuff to do that you might be tempted to skip the shows, but DON'T!!! They are all great! There was a trained bird show while we were on that was cool and even the cruise directors show where he talks about how many eggs they bring along for a 7 day cruise and other stuff like that was funny and interesting!!! My husband went to that show and video taped it, I watched later, but was sooo sad that I didn't go to see it in person!!! So don't miss the shows!!!!

And take lots of pics and video! It may seem like a pain to do so, and you may feel like you're taking a lot, but it's never enough later! You'll wish you had more! So take a TON!!!
Old 03-19-2008, 02:30 PM   #3
Yo mama's a

Thanks for posting! Yeah my ship is big too, second biggest ship on the cruise line! I don't get sea sick, so I hope! Thanks for everything. I'm just a little nevous, I just get nervous when I go on a ship. I hope I'll have fun!
Old 03-19-2008, 02:44 PM   #4

pandaluv2121 is on a distinguished road

you will have a blast! you might be nervous now but it is AWESOME!:t humbup:
Old 03-19-2008, 09:46 PM   #5
My doctor is a

missy44 is on a distinguished road

Just take deep breaths. There is NOTHING to be afraid of. Cruises are totally safe and fun.
missy44 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2008, 09:54 PM   #6
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Lydiebug24
Help please! I'm leaving for a cruise Saturday, and will board the ship Sunday. I'm a little scared. Please reassure me that cruises are nothing to be scared of. It's my first cruise. That's why I'm scared.

Yes, I've been on many, many cruises, and I'm here to help!

There is truly nothing to be scared of. (And I'm a big wimp, so if I can do it, so can you!)

I see you've gotten a lot of great advice on this thread, so I won't elaborate, but honestly--cruising is one of the safest forms of travel these days, and also, the ocean is so breathtakingly beautiful.

You will have a wonderful time! I'm excited for you!

Please post when you return, and let us all know about your vacation.

(And also, please do feel free to PM if you'd like to discuss your jitters further, or have any questions.) We all have things that make us nervous--it's natural.

Bon Voyage!!!!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 03-19-2008, 10:05 PM   #7
@^_^@

4furryfurby4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cruises are... fun.
when i went on my first cruise, i was about seven years old. i was a little bit scared going on a huge ship. but there is nothing to be afraid of. usually before the sailing starts, the ship crew has a safety meeting. it informs you how to get out safely and off the ship. nothing big has happen to cruise ships as i know of right now. theres nothing to worry about. once you get on it, you should feel relaxed, not tense or scared.
well...
i hope you enjoy your cruise!
Old 03-20-2008, 11:34 AM   #8
kherbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Best vacation ever was a cruise! Very fun & relaxing, EXCELLENT food. I thought I would be scared to look out & see nothing but water in every direction, but instead it was peaceful & very beautiful. I'm sure you'll have a great time!
Old 03-20-2008, 06:09 PM   #9
Yo mama's a

Talking Re: Please come here if you've been on a cruise!

View Post Originally Posted by 4furryfurby4
Cruises are... fun.
when i went on my first cruise, i was about seven years old. i was a little bit scared going on a huge ship. but there is nothing to be afraid of. usually before the sailing starts, the ship crew has a safety meeting. it informs you how to get out safely and off the ship. nothing big has happen to cruise ships as i know of right now. theres nothing to worry about. once you get on it, you should feel relaxed, not tense or scared.
well...
i hope you enjoy your cruise!
Yeah, the meetings are manditory, I've already gotten lots of tips to not hide in my room so I miss it. They check the rooms, and I don't want to get in trouble before the ships even been out at sea for an hour. Plus my g-ma is coming, and she's been on like 1,000,000 cruises. The only part I don't like is that I won't be home on Easter (I'm Christian, so Easter is a big deal). I'm welcome to any tips about the cruise, I want all the help I can get. Just one question, does the boarding take long? Does it take as long as an airport? Well, I guess thats 2 questions, but there together.
Closed