Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 05:21 AM   #1
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Question Unanswered: Please close, thanks!

Just wondering, is anyone else having trouble getting snowflakes on WW? I have been logged on for over an hour, and still no snowflakes. I have tried clearing my cache and browser, but to no avail. I'm sure my computer is working fine; I just haven't been getting any snowflakes.

Thanks!

Last edited by samoyeds43; 01-31-2010 at 07:44 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2010, 05:26 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: No snowflakes?

Certainly no blizzard at out house either! Only rain outside.
It took 1 hour to see the first one. Haven’t seen one since.
I was hoping that they’d be on 6 min intervals, like POTM chocolates, and Caring Valley Leaves.
Everything is cleared and cleaned on our computers too.
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 05:26 AM   #3
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

Hi, Is you clock reading the same time as your computer? I was reading on here sometime if you go do certain activities the clock gets stuck. If that happens you won't see any flakes. Otherwise I'm not sure I saw a couple on my asian account but haven't tried on the American. It might also not show ubtil after 6:00 maybe like the 6:00 to 11:59 activities not sure. Good luck hunting.
Puppet is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 05:38 AM   #4
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Let's see...OK, my clocks both match each other, so it's not that. Maybe they do only appear after 6:00 am. I'll wait and see...thanks for your help everyone!
Old 01-23-2010, 05:40 AM   #5
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

They have been sparse [up to 2 hrs] & then 2 accts got 2 items each in 5 minutes.

So it really varies.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 05:56 AM   #6
Gift Guru

Thanks for the info! I had thought that they would be on a timer like the POTM ribbons or caring valley mints...
Old 01-23-2010, 07:59 AM   #7
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

I believe that the flakes are set to a time, and there is a chance that you will see them. Yesterday on an Asian acct, I was at a party in the cove, & some people saw the flakes while others did not.
Old 01-23-2010, 08:00 AM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I am always on a sluggish server and so far this morning I have actually caught a Toque and a plant. I think the timing may have been tweaked a bit and we really should be seeing more activity. I caught the first one in the Curio shop and the next in my Granddaughter's princess room. If you are in a room, make sure there are no animated objects in it with the exception of a TV. If you plunk your pet in front of it so that it can just watch TV (don't choose the program, it will cycle through one quietly when switch on the power), just [X] out of the remote (don't power off), you can have your Pet's happiness meter stay at the top all the time. It is in an active cycle while you are waiting for snowflakes, so if you leave for a few minutes you won't get logged out, but this frees you up a bit. Your pet will giggle while it watches the program, but it has to be sitting up, it can't be sleeping. The only thing you will have to do is feed them once in awhile when the hunger meter gets low.
This is what it looks like
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 08:28 AM   #9
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Thanks, that's helpful, Dixie
I caught one a few mins ago... got a cookie.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 08:40 AM   #10
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Dixie..no flakes for me yet

I have been on for over an hour....

At lease it's only 3 gifts to catch this time!
Closed