Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2008, 08:06 PM   #1
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: Please close this

Please close.

Last edited by sweetnspicy; 11-29-2008 at 09:49 PM..
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2008, 08:14 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

webkinzarelife has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: How do you make these?

The way I make them is I go to 'Start' on my computer, and then search for 'character map'
This will bring up a whole bunch of symbols and you just click on the one you like and then click on 'Select'. Once you have the one(s) you want, click on copy and copy it to the page you were typing on! There are other ways too, like holding alt+3 to get this ♥ but if you have a laptop that won't work. Have fun!
♣☼☺♪♫☻
webkinzarelife is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 08:14 PM   #3
Webkinz eat

WillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond repute

you take the alt key, and hold it down, while pressing numbers on the number pad on the far right on keyboard

alt+14=♫
alt+3=♥

those are just a couple i know. other people will show you more im sure.

~WillowT
WillowT is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 08:26 PM   #4
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

You press Alt and any number for instance

Alt & 3=♥
Alt & 1=☺
Alt & 2=☻
Alt & 152=☼
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 09:19 PM   #5
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

I like using Character Map because most of the time I don't remember what picture will pop up! Character map shows you all the pictures possible.

START > ALL PROGRAMS > ACCESSORIES > SYSTEM TOOLS
Azriel is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 09:21 PM   #6
sf4581
Gift Guru

sf4581 is a name known to allsf4581 is a name known to allsf4581 is a name known to all

SO COOL, thanks Azriel! Didn;t know about that!
sf4581 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 09:38 PM   #7
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

No problem... glad we can all help!
Azriel is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 09:44 PM   #8
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Yes,thanks Azriel!And everyone else!!
Old 11-29-2008, 09:48 PM   #9

8horses4eva39 will become famous soon enough

Ahh, the alt codes. I am a master these. There are numerous alt codes. The second character you did was this alt code: alt+789=§ And I'm not sure about the first one.

8horses4eva39
8horses4eva39 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 09:51 PM   #10
Headstrong and
Gifted

Oh. . .OK?Well thanks.
Closed